Addiction: Social Community
Tragedy in Washington DC
About This Community:

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tragedy in Washington DC

I am sure that most everyone has heard of the shooting today at the Holocaust Museum. What a sad event to happen to our country, and the strange part is the man was 88 years old and a WWII, vet. Thanks to a guard, who lost his life, saved many people. They are reporting that he must have jumped in front of the gunman. Why is there so much hate and destruction going on in this country. I think it is a very sad day when you are afaird to take your family to a museum, thinking they may get shot at with a shotgun.

The media is reporting that the gunman was a white supermist, and had served 6 years in jail for trying to break into the federal reserve back 20 or 30 years ago. I guess this is just another sd commentary on what is happening to our morals and standards for this country. This is not a poltical statement, I don't think it is a republican or a democrat problem, this is the moral decay of our nation.

I am so sadden by this event, I hope we all say a prayer for the guard who was killed, and for our country, it needs all gthe prayers it can get
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
We are living in a sad and dangerous time, and I think it will get worse and worse, and not get better, it seams the more that someone trys to bring people togather the more hate there is.
Blank
495284_tn?1333897642
What a tragedy......
Blank
915277_tn?1252576713
It is a tragedy and it is so very sad...people wonder why war is an ongoing business...how can we get along with other countries and cultures when we can't even get along with our next door neighbors and killing is rampant in the streets with no regard for the innocent lives that are being taken, here, everyday??  Lives taken in vain because no one learns a lesson or is enlightened and changed by the death of an innocent, certainly not the shooter and certainly not the ones that perpetuate the hatred that drives people to think that killing is the only answer...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...