Tylenol Codeine # 3 Vs. Vicidon 7.5
Ok I am tappering of Vicidon I am out of my 7.5 vicidons but have codeine #3 I need to know how strong a #3 codeine is to a 7.5 Vic. I don't want to take to many. I think 2 1/2 codeines is equal to one 7.5. Any  help would be grateful.
you are really looking at 60mg of codeine being a satandard replacement for the 7.5 hydrocodone. That would be two of the tylenol three's....You also won't pick up any extra acetaminophen if that is a consideration, you will actually drop just a hundred mg or so of acetaminophen by using the codeine's.....let me know if they make you itch a lot....good luck there lostlake
Thanks so much for the help.  haha no iching I have heard stories of iching but never have had that side efect. Plus I am down to 4 1/2 today so thats not to many #3's
Hey Im makin it I dropped to 4 today!  Yes Im ok wow im ok I can do this!  How are you today?  I was alittle crazy earlier but jumped on the site and calmed right down!  Wow that God for this place!  We are gonna make it:)
I am doing good got the chills today but they went away. Yes this place is awsome. Glad your doing so well. Keep on trucking we will get there.
Glad to hear you are doing well!  I go back and forth with the chills.  Since we are still taking the pill we are not suffering to bad!  thank God!  Have a great night!
does tylenolcodein3 show up in a blood test the same as vicidon 7.5