Utility Bill Assistance
I didnt know where to ask this - if you know, tell me and I'll repost there.

I lost my job due to mental/health problems and now we can't pay the electric bill. We have 5 days left to pay it and I am looking for a charity or anything in Dallas, TX to help us this one time.

Anyoen know where I can turn?
Don't know about TX, but I know here there is the United Way. Normally you can dial 211 from any land line and it will dial straight to them. Hope that helps.
where i live in Ny there is a heap program through social services for help for all with utility bills. Try looking threw there?
Also, you should be able to call the utility company and work out a payment arraingement since your income status has changed. They should work with you if you dont let the time run out. Call them today before it becomes too late. They may make a payment arraingement with you when you tell them your situation. Best of luck to you. They can shut you off whether or not you have children. That doesnt matter to them. Ive had it done to me and I have 4, they dont care ~
Call the local town hall and ask if there is any programs out there to help you. Most towns have programs to help people in need. Good luck and GOD bless.