Addiction: Social Community
W/D's and Eating

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

W/D's and Eating

I just wanted to let anyone know who is still in active w/d's right now to eat if you can!  Your energy will greatly increase.  I actually had two meals today and I have serious energy.  Now I just need to figure out what to do with it! lol

If you are still sick to your stomach - try ice cream.  I learned that here.  Or a smoothie.  My favorite is strawberry but whatever floats your boat. :)
  • Tim (2 replies):
    Thank you Tim for understanding me....I feel for you and...[more]
  • tim (8 replies):
    Tim I"m NOT trying to offend you but your becoming a big...[more]
  • day 11 (6 replies):
    Made it through my BBQ yesterday and boy was I tired. Fe...[more]
  • Tim (11 replies):
    We got our room! lol This is too cool. luv, me...[more]
  • Tim2h (7 replies):
    Hey Honey...Just wanted to drop a post to let you know t...[more]
you are so right.  It is soooo hard to eat, but I found that if you don't it makes your withdrawals feel a lot worse.  I have lost 20 lbs. in the past month or so, and I am still on a slow and painful taper.  I ate nothing for two weeks and you cant do that.  I eat many small portions all day long--even if its just a few tablespoons of yogurt or like you said Ice cream and I feel 20% better throughout the day & night.
Hey girl!!! Now seriously wheres Tim? And whats been going on with you lately? oh my god girl there is the most evil person that showed up on the other side. I don't usually go there but I was compelled. omg!!! I've never seen any thing like it, and she's got almost everyone over riled up.
ditto...I never threw up but during w/d I had NO appetite.....even though I had a fairly easy time (just lucky....nothing I did) I couldn't eat anything. I lived on gatorade for a week....this is good information.....
I am going right now...why does this happen?

Tim is feeling terrible and I am doing well.  Today was a good day for me - no narcotics of any kind - no soma, vicodin, ultram or Xanax.  Plus I was able to eat.  I have a feeling I am going to gain some of my weight back.  ugh!
Good for you girl! I'm sorry Tim is feeling terrible. How can I contact him? can I get his e-mail? Will you get permission from him to give it to me? I appreciate your two cents over there. What a wacko.
amusing wasn't it? What about hopeless? Need I ask?
Ionote,

I do not think Tim will check his email again tonight but if I do hear from him - I will be sure to ask him.  

Such a wacko it made me laugh!  I was worried about vicaddict but she seems ok now.

Hopeless I have not heard from.  I am sure she is here somewhere.

So lovenote have you totally quit smoking yet?
I just emailed Tim about your request - I also told him if I was going to handle his public relations I should get paid!  Jeeze I am cracking myself up tonight! LOL
One cigg a day still.