What will you do?
This is not a medical question.  I am just curious and would like to know, what are you going to do with the money you will save from not going to pain doctors, and/or buying pills?  I collect gemstones, so I have bought some new ones.  The rest I have in a tin can, since I've quit buying pills, I have saved quite a bit of money :)  Im just curious to know-it sure makes me feel great to have that money and not see it going to those doctors I was going to who drove mercedes and also my other connections who live in big houses and have pockets full of money!!!
Well my habit only cost me my insurance co-pay but I like the idea of putting that money toward something in the future. That is a really good idea.
About twice a month I take my girlfiend out for a 2 or $300 dinner here in huston. I was burning through $120 a day so the rest im paying off student loans with and in may im moving into a badass loft in a good part of town. Its amazing what we can do sober!
GREAT QUESTION!  I just spend my money on my horse.....Have 5 saddles, (just bought another one..oh Lord!)  10 halters, toooo many brushes, and lots of treats!

Life is good when you are clean... especially if you have a horse!