When will it end?
Med Help's Harry posted here saying that the community forum was for everyone to have fun and enjoyment, more or less. I think they will agree that the real intent was so that all who are having problems can get away from them for a while by coming to this forum. If the atmosphere is correct anyone can, if only for a moment or two, relax a little away from their problems. A joke, a poem, a small bio. an embarrssing moment and such are good for the soul especially if it takes your mind away from the trials and tribulations of trying to kick the habit. What do you think?
D30
I can't think of anyting better than laughter for help
I think you are the wises man on the forum. This room will stay as intended and troublemakers will be ignored from now on. Thanks so much for being you!!!  You don't post a lot, but when you post it is fun or some much needed words of wisdom.

God Bless,
Tim