Withdrawals and knowing what to expect thru the recovery process
lots on here now tapering, CT-ing or fresh after ct or tapering...some r contemplating their next move and r sick and tired of pills..then lots with some solid clean time behind them

The health pages r full of info and i hope peeps read thru there..it cant hurt..print it and read it in ur bed at night..just be decuated on ur decisions u make for ur recovery

I do feel learning about what u may expect druing detox is helpful so it is not a shock and u r prepared

For me the fatigue and depressio hit me a week or 2 after wds..never had insomnia nor rls..exercised daily to me myself move as i was slipping into a deep dark whole and i didnt want to relapse.
Anyway...what was ur most severe wd symptom?  or often it can be more than one...for me it was deprsion and fatigue..not sure how this poll will work with some multiple choice questions but u can explain it in ur post if u can only click one choiice

ki

6
1. extreme anxiety

2
2. depression

5
3. fatigue

0
4. the runs

3
5. nausea or tummy issues

8
6. insomnia
I had the runs, nausea and vomiting.....It was rather brutal as i was sneezing a million times a day too!!!
Consious seizures. You get this feeling in your stomach thats goes from the tip of your head to your toes, it comes in waves about every minute or two to maybe five mins if lucky and it causes my arms and legs to spasm horrible like really violent flinches. Bad anxiety the whole time. You feel like your going to loose your mind and your in a different world. After 24 hrs itll pass for the most part but i will be so incredible exhausted from the spasms and sweating and freezing and not eating and diarreha and vomiting. Feels like u got hit by a truck. But after that horrible day you really have moments of clarity and raw emotion which is nice cuz for me since ive been using for almost 8 yrs now i dont feel real emotion. Quiting pills i think is one of the hardest things to do and im once again trying to get clean after having 4 months of being sober.For those of you that have only been using for months or a couple years quit now. It only gets so much worse, never better. You will never get the high when u first started and its not worth losing ur life to a damn pill.Good luck i hope all you of trying can make it out.
you left a choice out.....PAIN.....that was always my worst enemy...the horrible pain
MIne is fatigue and the PAIN that was masked by the pills is back.  Sleeping not great, but ok.
you left out the absolute WORST symptom R L S !!!!!!!
oh ya all those too, i hate rls. Boredum and just breaking those habits make it so hard
interesting poll worried.....for me it was insomnia/fatigue.....i m sure i was fatigued due to hardly any sleep.  it took me like 4 hours to clean something that normally takes an hour tops.  i kept having to sit down....felt like i just couldn t stand...insomnia and fatigue also were the last wd to get over other than depression....maria
not surprised at all the "insomia" had the highest %...IT ABOUT KILLED ME....also with no sleep comes no energy, so i think those two go hand in hand
Well I scored a straight ten - had every one of them and am not even concerned today with figuring out which one was worse........  
Depression and Fatigue for sure
Ha, good point eagle