can you taper fast ? or should it be slow?
Here's the deal to those of you wondering if i am serious about quiting YES i am what i am asking is on thursday i will get my script for 30 vicoprfen 7.5/500 can i taper on just that one refill or is that too fast? If so how many do i take and how often ? I am just confused on how many hours i wait until my next dose and how many i take per dose if anyone has any advice let me know~My biggest question is can i taper off this last RX and be done with this whole thing is it possible to taper this fast ? Luv to alL~Chros
chros, is it a refill  or are you buying them off the street ?. You got twenty yesterday how many have you taken yesterday and today ?
Avis
No it is a refill on MY script for my migraines. The twenty yesterday well i have one left i hate admitting that i really do but i am not going to lie to you guys but no tomorrow is my script not from the street .
hey that is what it is about telling the truth....my opinion is since you took such a high does yesterday, you will be doing a big jump anyway right???  you will only have 30 to taper???

I always say a slow taper, and fladdict can help you with that, but i am sure she is at work,,
i did a fast taper , and my body could not handle it...SO i took a few steps back, got another refill and listen to step, then when i got to 5 went c/t...i wish i would of wrote it all down...
you will get somemore help soon..
Chrostie you can do this, we are here for you...
R2R
Do you have clonodine?
I do have a script for clonodine but i only filled it once and i was taking high high doses of hydro with it so it just made me sick i can refill it again thurs (only cuz i wont have any money till then) so should i start taking them again will it help ya think let me know?
It did help me, i would refill it just to have it in case...maybe don't take it 3 times a day, try twice..i know it has made some sick but they were taking to much ...The first time i tried c/t i failed at 3 days, i didn't have clonodine, also i don't think my mind was set u know?? so this time it did help me, but i was coming off of 5 10 mg ....
so proud of you for coming back to us and wanting this behind you...
One more thing, i know it is tough, but i am so glad i am clean, not counting pills, snapping at my kids...not foggy headed.
stay with us chros
R2R