day 4
Im so glad i got this german sheperd she so great think she senses my hurt she been so good last couple of days. thank god weekend is here so can rest. doin ok just really stressed out every little thing sets me off wish i would just mellow out. cant wait til this out of my life . thanks to all. wont give in...
you are doing the right thing..i am 18 days clean & i am feeling joy for the 1rst time in years..you will be so glad you did this..detox is hard but not as hard as life on pills..now thats a NEVER ending nightmare...anything i can help u with feel free to ask..keep reading all the post its got tons of important info you will need to be successful..we CAN do this !!  sara
my dog ( boxer ) was the best company too..love that dog, good thing she cant talk though..lol
My doggies Fritz and Beau are my lifesavers too! Fritz cuddled with me when I was laying on the couch crying yesterday. He was licking my tears-how amazing is that! :-)
Hi Krazy ,  I  am only starting day #2 . feel like crap .
The same thing with my German Shepherd . She has been wanting to sit by me and muzzel  my hand. She is a outside kenneled dog that comes into the house to be with the family a few hours aweek .
  I have only been to the park because she needs to play and train . Was pretty sick W/D thru my 3 weeks of taper Made myself take her out and the thing is i felt a bit better after . As a 30 year hobby i train what you would call  Working Police Dogs ( Called Schutzund )  It's a German Shepherd Sport that tests each dog for we only want the best , with sound bodys & temperment to breed , ( I don't train  Drug Dog's)
  I am only on day 2 now ,  Your post has help me pass some time and i thank you for that.   Ron   ( look up a Schutzund club near you , You mite   enjoy it. )
My pets were my saving grace~~
My dog too - the best friend you could ever hope for.
Dog's don't steal from you , Dogs don't lie to you . Dogs don't steal your drugs . Dogs don't take your girl friend . Dogs just give love & trust .
A friend wrote about dods , remember when you hit or kick me i chose not to bite back .
I totally relate.   I am a big animal lover too, and my pets are a great source of comfort to me.   My dog is a Parson Russell terrier... a leggier version of a Jack Russell, and she is always with me.  
Here's to our furbabies~~
Thanks for wrightin today sucked  got paid today so it was twice as hard to stay away try to stay occupied need a hobbie again thanks
You need aftercare, krazy.  Whether that means meetings or therapy, your church or synagogue, but someplace to go to when you're feeling like this  Addicts don't STAY clean on willpower. It just doesn't work that way.

Find something that speaks to you and do it.
Hobby + German Shepherd Dog = Schutzund Club . Check internet  United schutzund club America (USCA)   sure theres one near you .
                       Ron
wish i had the guts to go to n/a or a group.  live in a small town dont want people to know day 6 bad day today............
I was going nuts with W/D  this morning too . Just get yourself doing anything it helps. Even a car ride was better then just sitting and feeling bad.  Take the dog out and talk to her it maybe better then a group . Ron