Addiction: Social Community
dream and hopes

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

dream and hopes

what is your goal besides the obvious getting and staying clean.  i want to be able to be active with my kids and give them a childhood that leaves them feeling special, loved and respected so that when they get older they value themselves and don't settle.
I want to either start my own herb store, or make herb products and sell them.

It's like an art almost.

Considering what your goals are, you will do great as a mother. You will be there and do that for them :-)

I want to have a relationship with my father. I too want to give my kids a better life than I had. One last dream is to have my art in a major gallery not the small ones I'm begging for now