Addiction: Social Community
everybody

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

everybody

I first would like to thank you all. Having everybody apart of me is truly amazing. We have something very special here and thank god we do. I also want everybody to please look at what happened to my brother and use this as something positive in our addictions. Addiction dosent care who we are what we come from our life style it can kill you. My brother was 21 years old good family amazing person but he was an addict and it killed him just as fast as he started. Please take this and look at your self and use this to keep fighting. If you just in to your wds,still using or have already gotten clean look to this when those cravings hit and fight because if not we all could be fighting for our lives. My brother couldn't fight this but together we can. I love you all
Melissa
No truer words can be said,Addiction does not discriminate.All my friends had no idea I was supposedly an upstanding citizen,I hope if only one person can be saved by your brothers story it will mean his death was not in vane.My heart goes out to you and your family.GOD BLESS Denise
bump
Narla thank you for kind words. This is extremely hard right now. I was doing ok a little while ago but it seems scene the sun went down out came the pain. Wow this is the hardest thing I've ever done
Hopefully with all your friends on medhelp you can get through this,someone is always on at sometime,if you just want to vent do it.If you don't want to vent on the forum you can send me a PM anytime.Look after yourself at this time,don't forget you.Love and best wishes  Denise  
The night always seems to make things worse.  I'm not sure why that is but I totally can relate.  You loved your brother with all your heart.  Just reading the old posts say so much about how far you were willing to go to help him.

Through this nightmare you have been living, you find it in your heart to reach down to me and offer your help.  You are quite simply, an amazing person.  You have a big heart and I know it must be broken right now but will need time to repair.  

Grief is the one emotion that hurts most.  Surround yourself with those you love, come here and let us know how you're doing.  PM me if that is easier.  We want to help back.

I can only imagine the pain you must be feeling knowing how strong your love is for him.  We truly are all here for you in this rough time.  Do not hesitate to ask for help.  If you wish to speak, I can pm my number for you.  We want you to know we are ALL here for you

You are an amazing person feb, and our prayers will be with you.
Our deepest condolences to you,
Your friend,

bob
Melissa
Hey honey I have had you on my mind a lot last couple days and I am praying for you and your family. Pls take care of yourself as u have helped so many others on here, We are ALL HERE for you weather it be on a post, pm, note, text, calling whatever it is... You will need to let it out cause if you let all bottle up it will make so much worse. Your love for you brother was a wonderful love and you were there for him to love, help, care, and be there. I can not being to understand how you feel for everyone is different and deals with it in there own way. But I am HERE FOR YOU. Always. Much love and respect Hollie