for you i live for you i die
I want to publicly praise the lord for deleverience off this horrible addiction that robbed me of me for 8 years. Praise the lord almighty, our merciful savior Jesus Christ. This can't be beat alone you need him to hold you up and see you through the fire cling to him and read the mother outta the bible all those sick sleepless withdrawling nights,and he will be there to comfort you and bring you oh so sweet sleep, when you come outta the fire you will be made pure. I read proverbs Again thank you jesus i am truly a godgirl, peace and love to all

Ps 11 days clean already feeling good and sleeping no cravings i take no credit i seave only as a testimony to the glory of god

"they" say most people will take a month -6 months or a year to get back to normal and happy again DON'T be most be the exeption god will speed your recovery, Glory to god forever and ever, besides tell me which one of you doesn't need some saving about right now....if you want to see the progress of my recovery to hell and back read my posts for the last 7-8 days,.......i sound like a different person today and am with him. love and blessings to all
Congrats!    You're using faith and hope to overcome your disease.     The most important thing is to have patience.     When I finally got free of my addiction,   I had many bad days but now the good days outnumber the bad ones.     Take one day at a time.
Congrats Jamie.  I am happy to hear that you have found a means to cope with this disease through God.  For so long I could not understand why God was not there for me as I have suffered so terribly with this disease.  However, as I continue in my recovery I now realize that God has always been by my side.... I am the one who turned my back on him when I sold my soul to the devil (DRUGS).  Yet God was always there guiding me back to life, helping me rebuild trust, and challenging me in ways that forced me to fight off the demons.  Good luck to you.  You are doing great, and I know God is up there watching over us, protecting us from evil.  So now it's our job to commit to the fight in staying sober.  Good night

Always here if you need
Ali