getting through w/d's..
Plan something that gives you something to look forward to.  I know that most of us going through w/d are thinking NOTHING sounds fun without the damn pills.  But think hard.  What did you used to love doing?  Look back at your ‘old’ life….where did you love going?  Plan to go away.  Go somewhere you love, whether it’s an hour away or 3,000 miles.  Today my husband told me he was proud of me (and him, he is going through some of this too) and that he wanted to plan for us to go away.  He wants to take me to Hollywood.  We live in Sacramento and for some reason I have always loved going to Hollywood.  But it has been so long since I’ve been there.  Or anywhere for that matter.  I didn’t realize how much these pills have consumed my life.  He arranged for his mother to have the kids for the weekend of August 3rd , and we’re going to drive there.  Just him and me.  I forgot I even liked road trips, I haven’t thought about this stuff for so long.  I have been looking forward to it since the minute he told me.  And I’ll be able to plan my trip without worrying about having enough pills or wondering how I’m going to get the money before we leave so I can buy a stash to take with me.  It will be a clean, honest, refreshing trip.  No booze, no pills, but also no hangovers or withdrawals.  I will be through the worst part of this by then and I have a feeling I’ll be amazed by how much fun I had – sober.

Keep thinking.  If nothing sounds good, keep thinking.  If you don’t have anywhere, plan a weekend to get in the car and drive.  Go with your spouse, a friend, it doesn’t matter.  Stay at a nice hotel and pamper yourself.  Just give yourself something to look forward to.  
Holy **** thats what i think of. Things i used to do with my buddies, camping, fishing and going to yankee stadium. Today i was feeling alittle crappy and i was thinking of the time me and my buds went to Puerto Rico when we were 18 and i still see them here and there i grew up with these guys since 2-3 yrs old. We had the best times ever i ran into my bestfriend today his father still lives behind my moms house. We made plans to take our kinds to the beach this week. I hope you all the best and you know YOU CAN DO THIS. Im on day 4 and i feel pretty damn good the pill pops in my head here and there but where to good for that. Those pills have robbed us from our wives/husbands/fathers/mothers and especialy our children. Take a look at your children they are so innocent and happy. We where like that too and soon we will....WE WILL BE FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST....Damn i feel good and you will too very soon.

joe