subutex withdrawls and my own blog pls?
Im on day three of being off H and on Subutex....Feeling pretty rough as i was using a lot before and the Subutex isn't holding me. im not sure if i struggle with the withdrawls so bad because i know that there is something out there that will make me feel better! ive never personally had the flu but i know when people have that there is nothing they can do but wait for it 2 go! i think its all my state of mind does any1 agree?
... also sum1 told me i can post my own blog or sumthin so more ppl wud see it and be able 2 comment... how do i do then guys? x
Congrats for taking the step to get your life back.....I do agree there is a lot of mind  controlling involved .you have to stay positive and keep you self busy... is this your first time in withdrawals? The transfer from h. To a drug like subtext you will be uncomfortable for a bit but you will start to stable out. The whole point is to drop you slowly and with little symptoms so if you start to get really sick you should notify your doc.... treat the symptoms if you can handle them ..try to eat and drink a lot of water/Gatorade etc....