thinking of taking a pill
I posted this on both sides because I'm starting to think about taking an oxycodone. I'm under stress and I just can't seem to relax with so much going on this last week. Please help---What should I do. I don't want to tell my husband because even after all these years of being married I'm not sure how he will react. I don't want to add to his stress level either. Please help-I feel I have no where else to turn.

Jules
Don't do it. Get some things at the health foods store. Tell them your symptoms. there are things that can reduce stress without being a narcotic.
Take a brisk walk, too. Lots of slow, deep breathing
Don't do it.  Take it from me, the stress will always be there.  I was reading back thru my posts of the last several months and I am amazed I didn't take anything.  You can do it too.  Think of something else - read a book, take some deep breaths.  This will pass and you will be so proud!  Stay strong and God bless.
Jules,

Try to do something else to relax. Like GoingToMakeIt said take a walk and just breathe. All of the same problems will still be there if you take a pill or not. Once you start, it is hard to stop. You can fight this. I know its hard. Stress is a huge trigger for me as well but just go and do anything to get your mind off of it.

Keep posting, it really helps.

Melissa
Wait it out, don't do it. Trust me, it won't be just one pill. I relapsed back in Dec.07 because of depression and stress and I was only gonna take a few. Well, a few turned right back into 10-12 pills a day. Now I'm haveing to do Suboxone.
Don't do it, its not worth it and will really only add to your stress and guilt etc.
Stress ITS a Bi##$ isnt it I am under so much right now it is unbelieveable DRUGS are not the answer it will just cause something else to go wrong
Do like I do I run do things that keep my mind off of the mess in my life like fishing talking to friends about it
Yard work and yes skinny dipping LOL
just dont fall for the devils drug okay