y
y this depression? I feel it is overbearing. I am sick of fighting this so so much. I just want peace and tranquiltity once in a while ot always fight fight fight. I swear it has to have an end somewhere somehow. i dont want to end it but it has to have an end. I want euphoria I ans the real kind not the chemical enduced ind the temporary kind.Women UUUGGGHHHHHH they are not the answer and I kow that.
The peace and tranquility will come Mike.  You have to give it time.  I know that is what everyone always says but it is true.  Just keep hanging in there.  It really does get better.  We have abused our bodies and mind for a long time. Stay in this and keep fighting..........sara
Mike:
I'm so sorry that you're struggling with the depression.  It's been horrible for me as well.  I've slowly come out of it, but be patient it takes time to start feeling normal again.  I know for me, the addiction happened because I was depressed when I started using it for pain and then it became a way to numb the depression.  Are you in counselling?  I know for me it has helped a ton!!!  

You are in my prayers!  I truly hope you will start to feel better soon!!!  Lots of good energy and love sent your way!!!