methadone
Im just wondering if theres someone out there that might be haveing the same thing going on as me .I dont know if its the methadone im decreaseing off of. But im so sleepy i dont understand the only thing im takeing is my bloodpressure meds.There must be a reason? My doctor is getting mad at me shes wanting to send me to  a nother doctor. every time i see her im complaining to her about my blood pressure, but sometimes my bloodpressure is to low and my pulse is also. So yesterday she told me to stop one of my bloodpressure meds. which i did, that was nifediac cc 30mgs. so anyways i have another im suppose to take if it goes any greater than 150/90 which it did that would be hydralazine 25mgs.  Well 2 hrs. went buy and it didnt go down so i took  the nifediac cc well still running a little high. alls i can do now is wait. I take the metoprolol again at 630 pm the hydralazine i can take 3 times a day, which i havent been takeing because my bp was staying low.so i can take the hydralazine again at  430pm my bp still running high 158/80 157/83 155/82 my pulse is running lower to upper 60s so getting back to being so dam sleepy does anyone have that prob. it seems the more i decrease off  the methadone the more sleepy i am . i was at 80mgs now at 64mgs please help someone thank you.
when you come down off of methadone , your energy does decrease so you get sleepy.. how fast are you decreasing your methadone?