Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
18 days clean and found an oxy

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

18 days clean and found an oxy

I have been clean for 18 days now and today I was going through some old stuff and found an oxy. its only a 5mg one but it's so tempting!!! I know what I really should do is flush it down the toilet, but its so hard to do. If I do end up taking it, will I have to go through serious withdraws again??? any help or advice please!!!
Just flush it down the toilet.  One pill isnt worth it nor will it do anything for you except make you feel awful.  You can do it...........walk to the bathroom and drop it in.  You are stronger than this pill.            sara
Flush it flush it flush it,
Take temptation out of your way.
I found two in the medacine cabnet  one and a half in my locker in work and half a one stuck down the side of my car seat. The last one was funny coz I couldnt reach it coz my hands were too big , so I had to wait till my partner came home to get it for me...
It was like it was calling me all day , saying take me take me.
When i flushed them I was like doing something Bad to my friend .I didnt want to But i did. Its Hard. But you will feel better after

TAKE ALL TEMPTATION OUT OF YOUR WAY FOR A WHILE AND TELL WHOEVER IS CLOSE TO YOU HOW YOU FEEL. ITS OK TO HAVE A WEAK MOMENT " AND YOU DONT WANT ANY LITTLE PILL CALLING YOU WHEN YOU DO HAVE ONE"

Im finding talking to my friend in work how i feel and my partner at home a great help. Ii find now the dirty little secret is out ther is three of us against the problem not just me on my own again.

Your old friend OXY The terrible is calling the old you out to play. remember you dont play with him anymore your not allowed hes bad for you..

Flush the swine down the toilet where he belongs and get him out of temptations way where he cant hurt you any more!!!!!!! LOL

Hope you do the right thing
If ya need to talk Just PM me
Rello xx