2 WEEKS COLD TURKEY...AND OH MY ITS BEEN COLD LOL
Moring...alright afternoon, I am getting here late...
TWO WEEKS....COLD TURKEY...in a hell f alot of pain, but hangin in there..I partied a bit this weekend.....lol had company from out of town, it was ummmm interesting...as life usually is...half hte time...unless I MAKE it boring...which i have been doign for what 3 months now....

I have so much to say..yet Im afarid I will get shot and pissed on or judged in a room that I call my own...Whats with all the negativity? Whats with all the commenting on the negativity...
I in all honesty try to come here to get out my ****...dont hate me for venting......I come here to share my expereience...dont shoot me because mine is different from yours....I really dislike having to skim through posts in order to find something to relate too......It realy shouldnt be like that here....and of course little ole me wont not say anythign...Be kind to one another, we are all different but we all have different stuff and different ways of handling ourselves......If you see a negative post, ignore it...dont comment on it and feed the negatively..and if your posting ot someone about how you would do things differently in THEIR recovery.....I mean yes advice but say it nicely or not so damn condesending....Its frustrating for me....I lvoe this forum and the people I know here.....This is a place where I come and speak freely......yet with some grace I should think...I think we can all try that...after all, it might leave a smile on your face...

I hope your all doing well...Welcome to the New people, hang in there.....and be good to one another..
hey honey.. I think today is better more postive.. I think some  folks got cabin fever yesterday and went a little crazy..

2 WEEKS.... WHOO HOO!!!! YOU GO GIRL
Its too bad this forum still goes thru all this **** ya know...its frustrating...It may be a new day, however...theres always a new issue...If we would always just keep in mind to think before we write adn try to come from an understanding stand point...I wonder how often it would then happen....it seems like it happens over and over and over..again..which indicates at elast o me very little change..

I will always be honest about how I feel and wont hide anythign, I wasnt here while whatever happened and I actually dont care what happened..but I will stand and say..hey guys...Lets just be good to one another lol....Why, because thats me..... ......

2 weeks, I'm FLOORED..I really am....I havent been int ehbest of places that past week...and I could very well still be there.....but Im ACTUALLY hangin in there.....Im a bit shocked...Ive had the car all weekend, I didnt go to the dealers place...I drank a bit but not overly oh wow I go blasted ya know..just a happy little glow...WEIRD LOL......

My life is WEIRD...as is so am I lol..
Just happened to pop on the forum.  I am doing taxes.  Did you get my e-mail.  I posted a few posts today too about the kindness this place has to offer.  YOU my dear, must stay and be a good example.  All we can do is ignore the ****, be compationate to those de-toxing and CARRY ON.

This is a  beautiful place with good energy...YOURS!!!  I remember you being here when I started....think of that blessing for the newbies.  

I AM SOOOOO  PROUD>   2 WEEKS!!!!   man, you are true fighter.  You inspire me.  Tell me more about your day.

Glad you are here

Hi my dear steph too:)
i'm behind you 100%

2weeks is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

LUV YA GIRL  :)
Well a big pat on the back and a congrats to you!!! WTG girl!!!  You must be so proud of yourself. It is so nice to see you and happy that you are back. Keep up the good work and please send me all the money you are saving, LOL. You keep on posting because you are winning the fight and can help others. It has been cold here too and I have been just hibernating in the house. It is dark and dreary too!! You have a super day and don't forget that pat on the back!!

Sending peace and warm wishes your way, keep smiling!!!

Always,
Mariyah
My day has been strange...I havent gotten much done yet...I went to drive my cousin to school (he missed his bus this morning, yet let me sleep in....ya know....shorter tiem at school). I went to drop my friend off at home...actually gosh I gotta  talk about that..but not here..and not now....but will get to it..I did get your email and read it...Ive been on for about an hour now...and just kinda kicking it..I was actuallyt hining about going to watch a movie, my cousin brought over 10 movies from her bfs house...so yippie somethign new to watch lol...

Anyways, I think I need a nap first really....Im freaking tired...still pretty tired..but I had a busy weekend too so, ya know
LOL, 10 movies...you lucky ***. Have a nice nap and sweet dreams. I am going to go watch a Lifetime movie.
2 weeks that is awesome.  i lost count and had to go back and look atthe calndr.  today is my 6th day but thw w/ds din't start until the 3rd day of c/t.  so symptom wise, its like day 4 for me.  i had a terrible night with my legs jumping all over, no sleep, terrible diahreahh, bad headaches and no enery.
when did you start to feel somwhat better?
anyway congrats to you.  i want to be like you.
sincerely, Sick
WOW 2 weeks IS AWESOME!!!!  Way to go girlie!!!  Keep up the good work... have a wonderful day, Lil.

Daytona, you are doing awesome 5 days WOW... I'm sooooo proud of you.  I told ya you could do it. lol. I'm here if ya need me take care... Lil.
Hey Girl,

Congrats on your 2 weeks. Me ........day 24, finally feel a little relaxed today. Been keeping busy as well, good to hear you had friends, family in town, makes things normal again, A?  I would love to be a fly on the wall while you were entertaining, Im sure I would be laughing my asss off, you sound like a trip.

Good to see you on the "Other Side"

Love

Choo
"CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG"!!!   LOL

CHOO