2 months off Oxycontin and feeling normal
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here several times I didn't think I would ever sleep normally again and today I realized I am back to the way I was before I ever touched a pill.  for a year I struggled with passing kidney stones and was fed everything from perks to morphine to oxycontin.  I ended up taking about 200 mills of oxy a day and couldnt get off them.  after less then two months I can say I am clean taking nothing to sleep and passed a stone last week without needing painkillers.  My guess is the pills stopped working awhile ago and just made the pain worse.  Anyways wanted people to know that it took me just under two months to get unassited sleep back.  Two weeks ago I thought I would never sleep on my own again and now I am.  hope this helps someone who is worrying like I was and hope all of you struggling give it time it will get so much better.  I have zero cravings for any pills and I'm leading a completely normal life again not fearing the night and the struggle for sleep anymore.

thank you to all the people who post on here It made it alot easier to see I wasn't alone and there really was a light at the end of the tunnel