Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
2 weeks pregnant.. can detox kill my fetus?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

i just found out i am two weeks pregnant and i have herd that detox can kill your baby. im not that bad on the oxycodone or what we call roxys. i take 30mg a day and today i only did 15 because i found out i was pregnant. someone give me some info if you can! im going to stop but i dont want to kill my baby doing it.
Please call a doctor and get some help with this!  You could do damage to your baby!  Don't depend on non-professional advice when you are pregnant.  A doctor needs to advise you!

Good luck.  Please take my advice!
This is something you need to talk to you OB with they will help you with a safe taper to get you off the oxy and you and your baby will be fine but plz talk to your OBGYN asap
You have to talk with your OB and tell them what is going on and they will help you get off the pills safely.          sara