2 year anniversary
Today is my 2 year anniversary being clean and sober. I was a regular here while going thru my detox and I could not have done it without this site. I had failed a few times on my own. For all you newbies i wish you the best and i can honestly tell you that you will get your life back after your hard work. Best advice I can give is stay busy and have a support group like na or aa and of course MedHelp and ditch those so called friends that use. Check out my journal of my struggle if you like. Happy Days Are Here Again : )
Congrats on 2 yrs!!!  Man does time fly!  You sound really good and i am really happy for you~~Hope you check in a bit more, we could use some good solid advice.        sara
WOW!  That's awesome!  Congratulations on your years!  I really admire that.
Congrats from me too - two years?  Wow that is fantastic!!

I think it's really cool you took the time to check in here and reassure the new members.  I agree with you - this place is a lifesaver.

Again congratulations!!
  Congrats on 2 years, that is GREAT!!!!!  It is always so inspiring to me to hear and read from people with long term sobriety. Thank you for posting and cheering the rest of us on, it makes me just feel better, thank you!!!!!

I am trying to detx from Zolpidem but it is very difficult.  What is the best way to get off it and does Diazepam help with the withdrawel?
Wow ! Congratulations ! I remember you and I am glad you're doing well ... Like Sara said please drop by and give some advice once in a while ! I know I am over 750 days and its easy to forget about Medhelp now and then since we are doing so well . Again Congrats ! Jimmy
Congratulations! To people just starting out here, two years is like a lifetime! And I am sure it feels like that to you sometimes. I'm sure it was a long, sometimes hard, journey.  Come back from time to time and post---you are an incredible inspiration to everyone. It's always great for someone who "made good" to come and show everyone that clean and sober CAN be done. Again, congratulations!
Congratulations onhitting 2 years!! Keep going!!So proud of you!!~A
Hey Dude you rock!!! thanks for droping by to let us all know of your success it a long road to travel to 2 yrs and you have done it CUDOS to youi .....dont know if you remember me but you where one of the guys that supported me im just a month shy of 2 yrs and thank you from the bottom of my heart for being part of my recovery ....come around a bit more people need to know this can be done for years not just days or months I wish you all tyhe best in your recovery good luck and God bless......Gnarly