30 /33 days..I didn't even know
When you first start your detox,we count hours.. Hours turn in to days,days turn into weeks.. Now my week is a month. I didn't even know.. My. Tracker emailed me.. But as I type, I suffer a mild panic attack.. I know they will come. And go.. Can't wait until they go away.. Thank you all. For those who just started or thinking of starting.. You will be ok.. Get your mind set ready or this journey ..
What can I do for panic attacks.. I don't want no meds
Awsome!! Congrats!! Time will pick up and go faster and faster! But remember One day at a time! ;)
Congrats that's a HUGE accomplishment.  It's also motivating to me as I'm early in recovery!!!
Keep pushing
when i started having anxiety a couple weeks back (still have it a bit)....i would just sit and take deep breaths.....in and out really slow...and in a few mins it would pass.....listen to one sound and focus on that....it helps....if you can lie down in a dark room that helps too, if you're home...mine is usually at work tho.  You are doing great!  they will pass and you will get better.....it will pass!  just keep remembering that when they hit  
Congratulations on your 33 days, Miss Shawn!  That is a really big deal.  The first month is the hardest.  I had/have a lot of anxiety too and like tooth I do a lot of deep breathing.  Music also helps me a lot, any music you really like and/or one particular song you really like and just play it over and over.  Also there is a yoga pose I do, and you can do it anywhere it is like, you stand in a comfortable position, and bend forward til you almost touch your toes but not quite.  Then you clasp your elbows in your hands.  You take three breaths.  Each time, try to let yourself go further down to the floor but don't force it, just let your body take you.  Then breathe in one more time and raise up.  You should feel an immediate sense of relief.  Let me know if this works!  good luck
I will try that... & thanks everyone
Music and exercise helps me with anxiety. Had a couple rough bouts initially once I blasted music or got a good sweat it immediately subsided. Also prayer works if its early or late in day
Prayer helped me from day one...,
Can anyone give me advice on what to do about no appetite and I"m on day 5 now and back at work today feeling like crap that's been crapped on.  And my stomach is gurgling because it's empty of course because the thought of food right now just makes me want to literally vomit.  I force myself to eat small bites but it's just horrible right now.  Any Advice?
Maybe start your own thread marsfan, you'll see a lot of responses.

I used Ginger Root and drank Muscle Milk. Drank a lot of smoothies. It really helped.
I call my bestie,, and talking to her calms me down and I come right out of mine. I think being distracted helps :)
I started with banana & toast ..lots of water