Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
30 days sober from norco abuse

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

30 days sober from norco abuse

Wow... 30 days clean!!!! Never did I picture I'd be in this spot but so so happy I am... Everyday gets better. My energy gets better and being healthy is the way of life.  This place has truly saved me. The people here the support here has been great!!!!  This was the best decision of my life.  I'm in a really good place. Today I celebrate my 30 days clean with my daughters 21st bday as well.  She was very excited for me when I told her the news.  I won't make this long... But for all u starting out just know. This can be done. I never knew life existed without pills and it does. It's even better then before. For all of u not far behind... Congrats and just know that light at the end gets brighter and brighter every day. The energy comes back... It's so so good to be alive and clean. Big shout out to all my friends here too... U know who u are!!! Thank u all for carrying me when I needed it most... Everyone have a great day!!! I know I will!!! Doing the happy dance....;)
Congrats Dixie.  Im so happy for you.  30 days!  Wow.  Im getting close.  I always look for your posts out here.  :-)  I know you have something great happening with you and your daughter.  This place is awesome and you are a part of it!  

Much love to you!
jc
Oh Dixie, I just got a massive lump in my throat! I think I'm going to enjoy a hot fudge sunday in your honor. I can't tell you how very proud I am. Your words are so encouraging, you made a difference here everyday. Keep up the good fight, 30 days is huge....90 days is heaven. xx
Awe thanks Jc... I do the same for u... Always making sure ur still hanging on right behind me!!!!  Swinging the 2x4 as a reminder!!!;)   No really. Thank u so much for the support!!! It's means a lot. And yes I do have a great thing with my daughter.... She's been so supportive of this for me ... As for u... Continue doing a great job... I shall be reading about ur 30 days soon!!! :) best of luck my friend!!! Big hugs!!!! And much love to u too!!!
Whooooo Hooooooo Dixiechick!   Congrats on day 30.  Job well done!
Your words of encouragement have touched many and that includes myself. So very happy for you!  Enjoy your huge accomplishment.
Lol yum hot fudge Sunday!!!! I'll be walking my miles soon so please enjoy a big hot fudge sundae for me too. That sounds delicious!!! My daughter has had so many cakes this past weekend already celebrating ... It's been fun!!!! Thank u so much for ur support and boy I can't wait to hit 90 days!! That will be awesome!!!!  I'm excited to call my brother today to give my updates to him... I know he's going to be so proud of me!!!  I can't wait. Thanks again Self!!! Big hugs!!!!
Hey there!!! Awe thank u!!! That means so much!!! This is truly a blessing today.  I just want to pull everyone with me and know that it can be done!!! How are u hanging in there??? Big hugs to u and wishing u the best of luck!!!!  
Your brother has been an amazing support system. I'll eat a sunday in his honor too!!! Seriously, kiss that man and tell him how thankful you are for his journey, cause without it, you wouldn't be where you are. xx
Great Job!
Hey Dixie, I have been looking for this post! What a milestone! Boy that first week took forever, but boy the time has flown since, hasn't it? Congrats and thank you for everything you have done for me and everyone else here! Now, onward with the rest of your life! Stay strong and always beware! Don't ever take this feeling for granted! Wish you all the best and much happiness! You sure do deserve it! Take care!
Lol ok eat all the sundaes .... My brother is a good man isn't he??!! He did help me at my weakest points... So I do owe him a big thanks too!!!  :). Thanks again. !!!
Why thank u!!! It's been tough but so worth it!!! ;)
There's my girl!!!;)  I couldn't have done this without ur amazing love and support!!!! For lending ur ear when I needed to talk. For lifting me when I fell ... U are an amazing supporter !!!! And even better... A great friend!!! We have shared so much together... Even though I may not post everyday I still look out for my classmates here... Lol. We will all graduate together here!!! So woo hoo!!! But really I do want to thank u. U have listened and given good advice... U made me look at things from another point of view... As we say... Cause that's the way it is!!! That song will forever carry new meaning to me. And I'll always think of this place and better yet u when I hear that song!!!  And yes the first week feels like ages... But now it's flying by so quick!!! Thank god !!!;)  and life seems so much more precious. I really have learned not to take anything for granted. Live and laugh. So precious!!! :). Thank u my dear friend!!! Big big hugs!! Love ya!!! Xoxo
Such extraordinary news and what a reason to celebrate. Tomorrow is Day 40 for me and also my daughter's birthday.  You have held me so strong through this.  I'm so proud of you and me and all of us.  It's the best choice ever.  Big ole smile on waz's face right now.  Celebrate and embrace your daughter.  What a difference a month makes. Right?  mad love at you
Waz....my other fav girl!!!! So cool for u tomorrow!!! And how funny is that we both celebrate on our girls bday??!!! So very very cool!!! Like I said dear u captured my heart that day... I felt ur fear and I wasnt about to let u give in!!!!  I'm just so glad I could be there to lift u when u needed it!!! And I'll always be here for u my dear friend!!!!  Mad mad love to u!!! Happy bday to ur daughter tomorrow!!!!  And I'm so very proud u have held strong.  And u my dear have inspired so many with ur lovely pieces u write just goes to show how F ing beautiful and talented u are!! Smart woman!!! Big bug hugs!!!  We will graduate together!!!!;) love ya!!!! Xoxo
Those first 30 days are the hardest & you did it!  Isn't it great to be back with the living again? The good, the bad, & everything else, it is so much better experiencing life in color again.  Keep moving forward, you are doing an amazing job:)
WOO HOOO!!!!!  One month down, you are doing great, keep up the good work and remember to keep your clean time close to your vest.  It only gets better from here on out, enjoy life now with a clear head.
Congrats, Dixiechick!!!    

I'm 10 days in and standing strong!
Whooo hooooo congrats girly!!!! 30 days is a huge accomplishment!! I'm so proud of you!!!! In 2 more days I'll be posting my 30 days. I like life so much better this way too. Who would have thought we could survive without pills?? We are doing it!!!!! Congrats again xoxo
Yes yes much better. I didn't think it was possible the first week but man I feel good. Alive and well!!! Thank u so much Akita for ur support!!! U rock!!!:)     Hugs!!!!  
Thank u!!! Yes it feels good clear head...energy back. And ready to take things on. It feels real good!!! Thank u for the support!!!! ;)
Hey hey!!! Congrats to u too!!! Omg no I never thought life possible without pills but now I know life is so good without them. Great job!!! I'll be looking for ur post!!! Happy dance!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!
Awesome Dixie, you rocked it. Way to go.
Mary congrats on 10 days. ... Oh big hugs. It does get better trust me. You should be a little more clear headed now!!!  Ur energy may still be sluggish. Just take the vitamins and etc.... U can do this. Stay strong and focused ok. U got this!!!! Congrats again for 10 days. Woo hoo!!!! Hugs
Hey there she is!! Hi pat!!  How are ya doing!!! I'm always thinking of u!!! Thanks for the support. :) I hope ur hanging in there!!! Big hugs !!!!
You didn't think I would miss this rockin 30 day party did you. Lol
Congratulations my friend you are awesome. Just think, two weeks ago I was calling you a bad a$$ for making it 16 days, and now I'm jus plain proud of you.
Dixie you have worked so hard, and battled through every peak and valley, you are AWESOME!
All the while inspiring peeps just like me, and putting a smile on my gloomy face.
Group hug from all, and enjoy your daughter with crystal clear eyes.

Joe
My man!!! My golf buddy!! Lol there u are!!! I saw Jc and wondered where u were!!! Lol.  Thank u for joining this party. As soon as I read crystal clear eyes... I cried!!! Lol thanks!!! Good tears so it's all good!!!   I've had so much to fight for!!! Me!!! Lol. Really. I did. I've always taken care of everybody but myself.... Now that my head is on straight I can get back to doing what I do best.... And that's fixing people!!!;)  but Joe thank u so much for all ur kind words.... U have made me want to be a better person and help my pals like u and the others get through this!!! Thank u for cheering me on. It means a lot to me!!!! I'll be looking for ur next post mister!!! Keep up the good job ok!!!  And let's do the happy dance cause we are both bad @sses
Congrats Dixie!!! I'm so proud for you! Tomorrow morning at 11 will be day 30 for me!
Omg !!! Well congrats to u too!!! That's so so awesome. Seems like everybody should be celebrating. ;). Feels great doesn't it!!! Such a long way from the first week... U know somebody said that u can forget how u felt the first week. Idk how because I look back on that a lot and tell myself I never want to be in those shoes again!!!  Ever!!! ;) well I guess u need the happy dance too!!!;) woo hoo!!!! Congrats to u!!! Very very proud of u!!!