35 weeks prego taking one dilauted a day help??
Ok...PLEASE NO JUDGMENT OR MEAN COMMENTS THIS IS HARD ENOUGH TO ADMIT.....IM HEARTBROKEN...OK so I have been taking one dilauted a day for most of my pregnancy....for pain...no script...I'm freaking out because I am 35 weeks and I want to know if my baby will test positive...I cannot bear the thought of losing my child. I stopped taking the pill two days ago...I don't really have any withdrawal symptoms... I tested positive for THC in the beginning of my pregnancy...I am taking g another urine screen next week because of that test....I did quit the weed months ago.... But what will happen if I am positive? How long does the pill take to get out of me and baby...please help? What should I do??? So freaking scared and mad at myself.
Hi. Okay, this is what we tell all pregnant women who come on here. Make an appt w/ your obgyn asap. Tell him/her everything. If you don't, your baby will get taken away. Now is the time for complete honesty. You need help. You will need counseling/meetings etc for your addiction. Anything you feel, the baby feels so change what you've been taking. Just tell the doctor everything and he/she will taper you or give you a replacement. They have heard it all before. Do not skimp on the truth. No reason to hurt your baby because of your own pride or embarrassment.  Good luck.
Agreed. I know it's hard sometimes and this has nothing to do with how you will be as a mom... Or the 'what have you done!'  It's about making sure you and the baby can come together and be safe and healthy. Being honest and asking for help has always proven to be the best way, getting caught ***** cause everyone thinks your lying about lying. Take care, be strong... Remember it's not just about that UA, it's about starting a healthy life with you and your baby. Talk to the doc
Hi listen at 35 weeks its not a good idea to stop. Your baby is better off w/d after the birth. Please tell your OB about this, because preparations need to be made for the child and for you. Your primary concern is to have a safe delivery. Please go and tell. Its your best chance for a healthy baby you can take home after a week or so. Baby needs time in the NICU. Best to fess up now because they will find out anyway.

Go to your OB asap.  We have a girl whom her mom was using during pregnancy.  She was born addicted to meth and her mom did lose her.  Her mom and dad still have a chance to get her back but are not trying very hard.  As of this week we had to take her in for heart surgery because of a birth defect.  She will need more surgeries and a lot of help along the way.  She is 10 months old and weighs 12 pounds.  They are putting a feeding tube in today.  If your baby tests positive for any sort of drug then they will take the baby and put the baby in foster care.  Depending on which state you are in they are passing laws the last couple months that the mom is automatically arrested and charged.  I promise I am not trying to be mean or scare you but this is just the plain truth.  They are really going for a 0 tolerance on moms using while pregnant.  EVEN if they have a prescription and a doctors okay they are still not allowing it.  As far as I know it isn't so much if you test positive during pregnancy but if the baby tests positive as soon as they are born.  Ask your OB what to do.  I think I would rather have a doctors back up and be totally honest then to just hope they do not find out.  It sounds like you are really torn here and you really love that baby.  I pray you both are okay and that everything works out.  This cannot be easy for you and it was a good idea to get on here and get some advice on how to stop.  
Please make an appt with your OB ASAP and tell him/her what you told us.  That way there will be no surprises when the baby is born.  You will feel so much better once you tell your secret.  Keep talking with us as we do understand~
Can you state your source. "Taking babies away even if mom is prescribed"
I have seen in the news, that they are cracking down on active drug users. But I think you may be speculating
Yikes, I wrote the wrong sentence. Your baby will feel everything you do so do NOT change anything until you speak w/ your doctor!!!!!!
Looks like I didn't finish my sentence. As far as I know women who are prescribed medicines legally by a doctor will not get into trouble.
I'm really only taking a half to one pill a day...most days...not everyday...for pain....I know about recovery and addiction...I don't withdrawal... And it's not even a daily thing...guess I'm just feeling guilty itook any at all and don't each to loose my baby due to taking a pill here and there. I had a script previously....but not for the past 6 months...so eu all saying that half to one pill will cause all this?
Just go to your ob and tell him/her asap.