Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
3RD Day of Methadone

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

3RD Day of Methadone

It;s 8:00am. Just got up. Drinking coffee. Back is sore some. Feet are sore. Few aches here and there. Dingy form the ativan, otherwise I would have not sleep much. I seem ok right now. What do i need to expect now.? I have done all the recipe, gatoraide, #9 high alk. water to drink and some 8 also, liquid silver to drink (flushes impurities out of ur body pretty fast) C,B D3, Krill oil, I have a green powder u mix with juice, that has saved my life. Organic, but reasonable, on puritanpride.com It has fruits, greens, berries all in one. I drink it 3 times a day, or two some. Im sure more stuff.Epsom salt bathes. I have organic grass fed protein powder, drink 2x a day. I have been drinking the powder for about 3 yr. Use to lift weights. I have been doing all this a year and some more,cause I knew my body needed it. Love to study nutrition. Thanks to all who have helped me. I will post some more later. Right now this is not bad. Just achey (achy). I really expected to be REAL sick this morning. I am not. I can move around. I jump off a 8mg, by the way. My last day was Wed.
This is a Miracle from GOD! Thanks for all the help and encoaragement for those who have been on here for me. LOVE to ALL!
CONGRATS on day 3..Everyone is different i didnt start feeling real bad till day 4 or 5and it lasted less time than most people say theirs did. HOLD ON TIGHT! And know we are HERE!!!
Looks like your on the right track my friend and that's AWESOME!! Your doing great!! In the beginning you tend to feel all the aches and pains but it really does get better each and every day! You sound positive and frame of mind really is a HUGE thing! When your going through H3ll ...keep going!
That's awesome and congratulations!!! Don't let your guard down though, you could still have some crappy days. Just be strong and push through it. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders :)
Prayers and nutrition. This is my first time ever on methadone. Now my list is tooo long to tell other stuff. Before this hydro 10, about 10 a day.Then got on methadone for 2 wks to get off hydr and guess what? Love them and got more. But been on em for about over a year. Been on hydro on and off for about 6 yrs. Before that clean and going to church. Changed my ife. Been clean from coke and meth in 2001.
IF YOU CAN QUIT  COKE and METH, You can do this!! So PROUD of you!!
Yes mam. Its a mind thing for me. Not wanting to let go.
Oh and to add, 4 years ago was on subs to get off hydro. Got off to a crumb. Now, that stuff is BAD to the BONE!!! Horrible experience, and my mom had died while I was doing it. Too much misery in my life. I am not staying in this pit. Love to all.
Ro sorry for your mom, i lost BOTH mine while using...along with my BFF and several other people...if u need 2 talk i am here
I meant 3rd day OFF Methadone
Skipper- you're doing great! I just read all the healthy stuff that you're taking while detoxing. Amazing!! Way better than me. You got this in the bag!!
I'm so very proud of you G!!!!!!   You are doing amazing.    Keep it up!!! I'm here if you need.   I will doing the same here pretty soon again!!!! I'm so glad to see you are doing all the right things my girl.  

Love chris
All the healthy stuff Really works. Ur body has to have it lotsssssss of alkaline water; if u can get it. I am useing liquid silver. The real stuff of coarse. Gets the forien objects out of the body. I am resless some. And very bored. Thats what gets me into trouble. stuck in this house alone. with 4 dogs in the house. No family support at all....Their all nuts............LOLOLOL Kidding some.
My best friend OD last Nov on zanax and 5th tequila, with her 5 yr old grandson  there with her. She was raiseing him alone. She lived next door to me and he came and got me. HORRIBLE!!!! I think I was going to die!
That is horrible...I am sorry, I have had a lot of death as well My good friend was getting clean in school to be a nurse her 13y/o sons father had passed when he was 3, the man he knew as dad was dating an 18y/o. She was in school for nursing she came to my house i was busy...or high
That night she relapsed and took what she use to take...that night it was to much...she took a nap and never woke up...
Moral of my story NO MATTER HOW LATE AT NIGHT Always answer the door and phone!!!
If YOU ever need me I am here
Very good Skip..I have used the Silver for sometime..You have said a few things I have and I have forgotten how important they can be..OH YES and the Alkaline water. This is has been known to cure many things but the Government does not want you to know this. Man I must say you are on it..You should stay here and push this and also go to the Nutritional area on here. Keep it up and keep in touch!
Bless
How do u get on the nutritional area. Where is it? Sorry, but I am lost, other than right on here.