63 days clean...
Wow, I NEVER thought I'd make it this far. EVER! That first week was hell on earth! I can't believe I've come this far! I'm so happy! THe past few days my bones and joints have been KILLING me---which is what got me on pain pills to start with!! I have a pulled muscle in my neck...ugh... anyway.... even on my worst day now, I'm so much better than my best day on pills! I felt soooo much worse while on them! I'm so thankful I'm clear headed and on the right path. I KNOW I need aftercare. I understand that. But no one (except this website) knows what I've gone thru. THey had no idea I had an addiction and no idea I came off pills. I did it all quietly, on my own. So, GOING somewhere for aftercare is out of the question. Paying for aftercare is OUT of the question. It would have to be some type of forum like this one. Not sure if there's one out there or not.
Anyway... I'm doing great. I just wanted to update so everyone would know. I'm so thankful this Christmas for being clean and clear! :) Life is goooooood.
Praying for you all who are on that hard road right now. it DOES get better!
Congrats on 63 days give yourself a big pat on the back you deserve it. As far as the aftercare you can go to NA which doesn't cost anything and is anonymous. Aftercare is key in staying clean you learn tools to keep you from using and handle the triggers that control you. lease reconsider doing some sort of aftercare as it makes all the difference in recovery.---Rick
I also was going to suggest NA or even AA. Anything to help you save you a$$ when it is falling off. I will take my own advise and see out a meeting. Great job and good luck!!
i have seen NA meetings online. may want to look into it.  good luck.
online is my ONLY choice.
Great job mama    !!!
Yes the pain is alot easier to deal with than the addiction.I will be out running or doing something and I will think wow I am in pain but my mind's abitlity to tell my body to move is so much stronger than when on pills and especially when withdrawing which was starting to seem like all of the time
keep it up.I am at day 87
Great job on 63 days!!!