Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
"7 MONTHS CLEAN TODAY"

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

"7 MONTHS CLEAN TODAY"

Wow,  I can't beleive it is 7 months already...i reall have to give credit to all of you...Without you guys i really don't think i would of made it this far....I have made some wonderfull friends here, and love u guys so much....
thanks for being there for me through this jourey!!!!
hugs to all
r2r
At least we remembered the the right  month this time LMAOOO... You have been there with me and me with you ever since the start .I am very proud of you !!!!!! I am hoping we continue to celebrate together month after month year after year.
luv ya
congrats girl...you have worked hard and it has paid off for you in a big way.....7 months  wow.  i am working on it.  sunday i will have 4 months....and some days i wonder who that other me was.  i am sooo glad she is gone.  lol   keep it up girl.  thanks for th inspiration!!!
Congratulations!!!!!  : )

I think you guys deserve lunch at your favorite restaurant!  If I knew you I would take you myself.  You too, Cathy.  

Congratulations, and thank you all for the inspiration:)

Lisa
Congratulations!!
congrats!  that has gotta be a great feeling...7 MONTHS!
CONGRADULATIONS !   7 months is HUGE !   Your an inspiration girl.  Hugs,  Mary
congrats!
7 months is awesome!
Congratulations!  Way to go.  You were always such an encourager to me.  Along with Fladdict, IBKleen, Avisg and others.  It has been 6 mos. since my last sub.  It was a heck of withdrawal and i am still fighting depression, anxiety and the sleep issue.   To top it off i have started drinking too much.  Use to i could have a glass or 2 of wine and didn't want more.  Now i want the bottle.  I am going back to the sub dr. on tuesday and see what he thinks.  I just have to get a handle on this.  I don't know what he will recommend?  I do admire him and trust him.  Any words of wisdom?  Fladdict has already told me not to go backwards.   TJack
thanks so much!!!  tjack---Are you in any kind of thearpy? i think my counsouler has helped me to stay clean, along with this forum...I know u have had a long ride , i have kept up withy you all the way when u were posting.....I also think posting and reading here more may help too....By far, this is the hardest thing i have ever done, so by no means am i saying this is easy.....But try and take it one day at a time...That is what works for me...I can't think about tommorrow or next week....
good luck
and god bless u
r2r
No, i am not in therapy and i do not want to go to aa.  I tried to send you a message and it wouldn't let me.  I would be open to the therapy and possibly the dr. will recommend that to me on tuesday.  What if he wants to put me back on a small dose of sub?  what is your opinion?  I never wanted to drink while i was on that drug.  But, i do know i can't be on it forever?  Thank you for your good wishes.  Yes, one day at a time.  I just seem to be in a hole and cannot dig myself out.  TJack
good job, r2r . . . seven months is HUGE!!

keep doing what you're doing . . .

and don't change your clean date, no matter what.

CATUF
1032
You go, girl!!!!  Congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!!  I knew you were going to make it.  I knew it!  I never stopped thinking about you and wondering how you were.  I'm so very proud of you.  I'd be right there with you, but...

Anyway, I'll get there.  I know I will, too.  Love you!

Rosie
Congrats on 7 months!! I know it has been a very tough battle but you have done an amazing job! Keep going strong! You should be very proud of yourself!
brian
wow, 7 months clean, even with all your trying times, and the tests that have been thrown at ya!!! you got this!! im proud to call you a friend, and thanx for all the help you have given to me personally :)  much, much love
That's great!!!CONGRATULATIONS That's such an accomplishment. I can't wait to post my 7 months....or 1 month ...better stay at 8 days...the 1 day at a time thing ya know. Love and Prayers,
what an awesome day for an awesome lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember when you "finally" started posting after reading for quite some time.  you planned for this day...and you followed through.

celebrate....................

hugs,
kim
congrats on your 7 months Great Job you deserve that creadit also you have helped us stay clean so thank you

hugs
medic
You are our light at the end of the tunnel.  Thanks for staying with us.  We all want to be what you are now!

Congrats!
Army
wow....thanks guys....you all have touched my life in some way!!!  There was a time that i thought i would leave this forum, no personal reason, just to move on with my sober life and get back to some kind of normacy...BUT something keeps drawing me back...Almost like i am addicted to this site...LOL  ..Then when i see someone new post i can't help but want to help them, just like the way everyone has helped me ..
Then after putting my daughter in rehab, i knew i needed to stay here, because i was scared to fall backwards....But as long as i stay , then i feel more positive that i won't...
I guess this is like my NA meeting except online..
U guys are my strenght and my hope....
god bless each of you, and especially those stuggling today...PLEASE know it gets better, and a clean life is great....
r2r
I am so glad u r addicted to this site....i think it helps me with my recovery to stay...others may not feel this need...call me weak but i need the support and reminders i get by visiting this forum...helping others helps me 2...i love seeing all the posts by those who were her when i started the forum and u r one of them

hugs
worried
I am so very proud of you! You have helped me so much more than you know. 7 months is such a great example to follow. And no, I don't think you spend too much time here. LOL
Congratulations. 7 months seems like an eternity to me right now but it helps so much to hear from people like you who have been through what us newbies are going through and have come out the other side. Thanks for sticking around and sharing.