800 Mg ibuprofen
This may seem silly, hut I switched over to 800Mg ibuprofen to help with my pain.  But I been suffering from horrible mental fog I have had one good day this week where I didnt experience it. Can the ibuprofen possibley be contributing to it? I been trying not to take it, I have even been just taking 1/4 to see if that would help. With out it I hurt :(
I doubt it...I had a terrible mental fog for the first 30 to 40 days of my quitting pills. It was so bad I could barely put a sentence together...paired with terrible stuttering (which I don't normally have), it was so frustrating. So I don't think ibuprofen is a contributing factor. What were you taking prior to ibuprofen?
Oxycodone, I took between 7 to 11 per day the 5 Mg ones. This mental fog is really getting to me and making it very hard to do any thing. Which is not an option. So frustrating. My hubby is getting inpatient with me and I feel we are on the verge of ssplitting up agaim. I try and get something done around the house, may not be much but I at least try. He is expecting me to just get up and do everything like I did before. I would have never taken these dang things if I would have known then what I do now.