90 days clean and serene!
i feel better than ever. life is great right now, and i thank god everyday for another day clean. and i know no matter how bad of a day im having i know as long as im not using its a good day, because if i use again **** will always get worse... and it never gets better believe me! i am completely abstinent from all drugs! i go to meetings, i have a sponsor, im working steps, i am developing a relationship with my higherpower. i changed everything! when i came into  rehab back in october someone told me i only had to change one thing ... and then they said EVERYTHING! and its so true but you know what its worth it ... when you are changing you are growing. and growing as a person is very important, because if your not growing your not working on anything. my desire to stop using was so strong, i hate the life i was living, i wasnt living at all i was just existing! i went through so much pain during my active addiction,  i put my loved ones through so much pain. nobody deserves to live like that there is a better way of life ! im telling you i never thought i could ever be happy without drugs and right now its the happiest ive been in i cant even remember how long! everyone is worth recovery.
j34
So nice to hear somebody following the program!. Doing what is suggested it the key to freedom. Congrats on the clean time,Bless you on your happy road to destiny PS it just gets better and better
congrats on ur clean time!  nice positive post..thanx
Congrats to you on your 90 days!!!!  Keep going........sara
A heartfelt congratulations... it is hard to walk away fro heroin but you put your strength intelligence and determination to work for you and look what you accomplished.. way to go.. I'm proud of you as you should be of yourself.... warmly lesa