90 days is almost here
I wanted to wait but I have 87 days today noticed when I saw the date. Can't believe it life is tough but living it sober is better.
Just wanted to check in and say hang in there it's so worth it it took me a few tries but I'm not experiencing any cravings. I go to meetings almost every day.
Please don't give up on yourself you deserve a life without the loneliness and pain of active addiction no pill feels as good as being sober.
Thanks to all of the people here who have helped me and yes I plan to make it to 90 days but today is the day and I'm not high today.
Peace and grace to all of you sobriety is such a gift. Sharon
Hi Sharon! My how time flies, doesn't it? I have followed your journey and I remember your post about your sons wedding! It still brings tears to my eyes about how happy you were to be there sober! going to meetings nearly every day is amazing! You are truly committed to this! I'm so very happy to read this post! I am inspired by you to keep moving forward! Take care, and all the very best to you! Thank you for sharing and brightening up my day!
Excellent post. Please post again at 90 - that was such an unimaginable day for me. I wish you all the best. Stay clean.
Yes isn't a great day when you can view it through sober eyes. Congrats on 87 days it is a great achievement and you should be very proud of yourself. Your great attitude is going to take you far so keep it up.  Also a great thing is that you realize that this is a long term project and you have to take it one day at a time. So here to you on your quest for day 88 and onward. God Bless---Rick