Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
90 days

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

90 days

Well, I've made it to 90 days.  This pass week has been difficult.  All I've wanted to do is sleep, which is the opposite of what I like to do.  I'm use to constantly going and going.  It has made me want to go n use, use anything I could get my hands on.  I did control myself though.  I'm also having a problem with the fact that I actually get hungry now.  It's yet another reason I have felt like using.  This too shall pass.
Congratulations!!! That is very big!! Hang in there...the drug will try it's hardest to give you any excuse to use again...Stay strong..You're an inspiration:))
Thanks so much.  :)
Congratulations on 90 days, wow that's huge!!!  
Congrats on 90 days that is a great accomplishment and you should be very proud of yourself.
hey 90 days- AWESOME!!!!!
Thanks you guys!  I do feel pretty proud of myself.  I try not to be a pessimist but it's my nature
You should be proud! Congrats on 90 days!
OMG Kels!!!!!  I'm SO happy for you - 90 days, quite an acccomplishment and it's even better to see you say you feel proud of yourself.  Because.....you SHOULD!!!

Hang in - those up and down moments will continue for a bit most likely - at least they did for me.  But they will end too - so again, CONGRATS!!!!  You've made my night. :)
Great job Kels!!   Are you getting aftercare??
I'm in NA.  It helps. I still want to get more therapy but can't at this time.
step by step,day by day.that is so awesome!!!!!!!  i am so proud of you, giving you a big hug. congratulations,you deserve it,
have you been attending church regularly? this will help you stay strong.
is getting hungry a bad thing? you have to eat when you are hungry it will give you strength. keep up the exercising. keep praying.
maybe you should come back and post more often.
i am still praying for you
debbie
remember the devil is a liar, rebuke him and he will flee.
CONGRATS on your 90 days, don't feel like you are alone in having a bad day, I am over 100 days and today was a bad day. I even told my husband I wish I was still on the Vicoden just a passing thought!  From everything I have read we will have bad days once in awhile for a long time, but arn't you proud of yourself and just keep on keeping on.
good luck and prayers to you, Bethany
It's good to know you can sleep in 90 days. Congrats!!!! Amazing.
Congrats on 90 days.. Huge milestone. Guard up!!
hey Kels congrats on 90 days thats a big milestone it fare enough along where your brain has healed from use your natural endorphins are flowing again ....it still takes time but it will be a down hill ride from here as you can see there will still be good days and bad days I cant recamend aftercare enough to help even this out.... keep up the good work and lets here from you a bit more good luck and God bless......Gnarly
I am attending church, actually.   It's the first time I haven't attended since I was 15.  It really has helped me a great deal.  Being hungry isn't a bad thing for most and shouldn't be for me.   It's just something I've always dealt with