91 days :))
I am so happy my mental fog is gone for the most part, it comes and goes but its futher apart :) my energy is slowly coming back.I really have to push my self but its all good :)) so happy to be pill free... I am down to taking a half if a 800Mg ibuprofen in morning and night. My pain can be pretty bad some days but not worth taking pills to help. I have had to learn to slow it down and pay attention to my body so I dont over do it and pay for it later. But other wise doing well, have big changes happening right now so probably won't be on here much. I wish ask of you who are just starting much strength, ...this is hard and may take you a couple times before you finally jump... It took all I had to make up my mind to do this and lots of reading to find out what was going to work for me. Each day brought new challenges but I was one day closer to bring better... Pl ease remember that!! the whey protein helps a lot...so if you can drink that while detoxing do..I wish I would have. I did it later....it helped a lot still!!
Thank you all who  have listened to me vent a lot about the mental fog. That was by far my biggest challenge!  You guys are among on here!! I made it 91 days because of this sight!! I come here and read all of the post about you ones just starting out and its a great reminder of ask I went through and over came!!! I will be parying for you all ...our does get better, and life gets better :))
Congrats on your clean time!!  Pat yourself on the back as you did all the hard work.  Hold your clean time sacred and do whatever it takes to stay that way, your life depends on it~
congrats on 91 days!  that's great!  you have fought hard to get here and it only gets better from here!  keep up the good work....it gets better each day!  
awesome job~~!  keep it up   :}
Way to go bud,
I appreciate you checking on me last month.  You were one of the reasons that I came back to the addiction forum and talked about my slip up.
Thanks and congratulations!!!!
Thank you... Bubulous... That makes me feel good! I hope you're hanging in there and I  am always here!! ((((hugs))))
Congrats!!!  This is so encouraging!!  Sounds like u r doing great!!!  
Congrats!  Now that is awesome to be at day 91!  :-)
Wonderful inspiring Post..Great Job..lil over 3months is a big one in your recovery.......
91 days clean and serene!! Congratulations!!
Congrats
Thank you all :)) just noticed a bunch of errors inn my post...dang phone!! ...lol
Congratulations on your 91 days!!! Great job!!!
Congratulations on your hard won 91 days! Bless you and keep fighting the good fight!