A diversion from w/d
if anyone is up to seeing a movie while they are going through w/d. sometimes getting out the door takes all the energy. i saw across the universe today. it was a great diversion. great music and graphics. no one was in the theatre. it was 1100am. i just laid there and lost almost three hours. plus very uplifting generally good message. word of warning to those over 45y/o like myself. some of the graphics and music may make you think of your old drug days. but that did not seem to bug me. just thought i would let you all know.
I've got to go see that.

Jim 57 year old product of the 60s
Ya if you can watch it from the toilet.............lol
Ken, 57 year old.
1957-1967, the best years.
Innocence, stress -free, jhs, hs. The four seasons and the beatles.
Things were personal- no cell phones, faxes. You had time to think and complete projects.
4 1/2 people working (mostly men- women had the option of staying home and taking care of the kids, etc- the toughest job around) to pay for Social Security.

Then 1968- I went to Vietnam and came back. Nothing was ever the same.

Thanks for the tip. Hey, I am an old "Woodstock" gal. I love to see the old stuff. Thank heavens it does not trigger anything.
you guys have got to see this....it takes you back in a great way..it did me. it actually made me smile regarding my previous drug days. somehow they were different. don't smile about recent ones, but anyway you guys just HAVE TO!!!!
Yep, Mr Moon...it was a different world, wasn't it?  Thank you for your service, and congrats on your continued recovery.

Jim