Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
AA narrating online?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

AA narrating online?

Any free na or AA online meetings daily?
Yes there are. Google it. I have to suggest that you attend meetings in person. It is a fellowship and it will benefit you most to be face to face with the people whom you will share your recovery with.
Online AA meetings are not unlike this place.  In a sense, you will get better information and support on here.  It is better to go to the meetings.  I don't know if you have been to many or not but you will like some of them and not like some of them.  Some are not open discussion, some you can't talk about drugs at, but technically you can learn something at all of them if you listen to some of the storys.  Alcohol addiction is not unlike any other chemical dependency.  Some of the uppers and downers work differntley but they are all hard to come off of and listening to people's struggles and seeing the tears that fall from the overwhelming stories of sobreity is something you can only experience first hand and it will help you gain spirituality and power by attending them.

I hope this helps but I can only plant the seed.

Good Luck

Larry
I attend both AA & NA. NA classifies alcohol as one of the many drugs. I'm cross~addicted to alcohol and opiates so NA works the best for me. Like what's been said, ain't nothing like the real thing. Ive been on web meetings, but not as good as eye to eye. At a meeting there's the meeting in the parking lot before the meeting, the meeting and then the meeting after the meeting. It's fellowship, folks getting together to solve a common problem. No leaders, just volunteers to help with setting up the meeting. I can't seem to stay clean without my meetings. Best of luck to you.
I've been to hundreds of meetings. Wanna find an online one that's almost as good as this site. You guys on here have saved me.
Going to a meeting and getting involved in the fellowship and working the steps with a sponsor is the way to go. Sitting on the internet watching people type is detached. It's old behavior.

I can't, WE can.

Get involved locally. It will give you a whole new set of friends and people to rely on and people whom you are accountable to. Try it.
Doing that daily. But Any online meetings???
I do don't do online meetings. You need to google it. It surely would be faster than waiting here for an answer for 8 hours. I know they are out there. Best of luck.
You should check out intherooms.com It's a great online resource for AA NA forums and meetings
That link is a conflict of interest.
Are you planning on still attending AA/NA meetings in your area?
What does that mean?
It means that any other site that offers communities such as this is a conflict. No big deal. It was kind of you to suggest it.
I just got back from an AA meeting.  It's been a long time since I've been.  Nice to be back.  I live in a tiny town, there's only one NA meeting a week.  But I'm looking forward to going to it tommorrow.