Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
ACL reconstruction surgery failure:[

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

ACL reconstruction surgery failure:[

Just saw my ortho today.Looks like i have to have the surgery all over.I wanna puke.My knee is still hyper extending.He says this one is going to really hurt.as if the first one didn't.This time a patilla graft and remove the alo graft.Any one had that happen?Thanx God Bless. Ps Hope you are ok tink.
-5 Comments Post a Comment
I haven';t had that happen but my prayers are with you lots of love Keri
Bruce, I feel for you hon. It seems like you have one thing after another.  I dont know if you realize what a strong person you are, but, you are tackling many things at one time.  I am here if you need support.  
By the way, how are you liking your antdepressant???  Which one did you end up going with??  I have been wanting to try that lunesta, is it any good??  Keep me posted.. Huggs, Georgia
I am scheduled to have reconstructive acl surgery on Tuesday...so freaking scared man...what can i expect?  First surgery in my life...let me know...***@****
This is a very old post and these people are probably not around anymore.  It would be best if you post a new question, so others will respond.