Adderall abuse & left hand numbness & pain
Does anyone know what the dangers of hand numbness and pain in the left hand are & what the cause is after using adderal in excess over several years?
I know a little bit about adderal but would need to know how much you take and how you take them? How long? Also ur age is helpful.

And welcome to the forum! :)
36years old, taking since 2002, up to 1,000mg in 3-4 day spree.  orally
My concern is because of a high dose like that, and it only being on one side, that it might be causing narrowing of the vessels which could cause your blood pressure to rise and could cause a heart problem or a stroke. You may want to go see your Dr about it! But I dont want to give you the wrong advice here so Im going to comment and bump you up so someone else may see and hopefully know more.

Best of luck!
thank you for your response. was afraid was something like that...
Your welcome. I really think you should see a Dr. About it! IMO I know some peoplethat  have had heart attacks from it because it acts similiarly to amphetamines. Especially on a much higher dose!
Curious to know why you are taking them?
Also curious about your habits?
I used to spend my time play cards video grames cook fold clothing etc  and my wrists and elbows would hurt for hours afrer I came down
Adderall is a trade name of amphetamine. All the same side effects of crystal meth in large doses. As said above, I would see a doctor. It sounds like you could have had a minor stroke or are real close. Not trying to scare you, but you have the symptoms starting.