Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Adderall prescription forgery

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Adderall prescription forgery

I've been forging some blank prescriptions this guy I knew gave me about 2 years ago. Been using fake name and correct dea# and I've done this about 4 times (he gave me 5 prescriptions) and tonight was my last one. Tonight they asked for my ID and i just gave it to them, and the guy apparently wrote my information from my ID. I have no idea why i gave him my id, maybe subconsciously, I wanted to get caught. I am just not good at this since this is the only bad thing ive done in my life, but i figured it was for my own good.

I am scared, so scared, I dont know what to do at this point. The main reason why I did this was because I just got out of radiation and chemo from a lyphoma and I was feeling so down so I figured I would use amphetamines to bring me up a little. I never imagined it would end like this.

I need some serious advice, I am willing to go back to the pharmacy and tell them to please not turn me in and all this will stop, i have no more blank prescriptions anyway. I am in fear, I cant sleep now. All I want is for this nightmare to end, I have done absolutely nothing illegal in my entire life, my criminal record is clean.

Can anyone give me a good advice on how to confront this horrible situation i am in? I am in fear of my family mainly, my career and education and all the time and money involved. I WANT THIS TO END!!!! I am so ashamed and regretful of this, you have no idea. I needed to vent all this somewhere and I definitely need some advice.

I figure since this is a long weekend, they will check with the MD by tuesday and tuesday night I will have the police knocking at my door and be arrested or something, I dont know how this works.

I am an emotional wreck right now, any advice will be helpful.
if they asked u all of that info...he may be following thru with it...can u go back up tho the pharmacy tomrow and try to be honest..it will stop there depending on the pharmacist..it is ahard decsion but if he turns it in u will be arrested...me/and i am sayingme/would try and touch base with the pharmacist first..u would be surprised how people r willing to help when u up front with them

or u can sit back and wait o see what happened,,u call..if it were i would confront the pharmacist on his intents...
be safe...keep posting
Thank you very much!!! How should I do this? Should I ask the manager to step out for a minute and have a talk with him/her? What should I say as far as what I have to talk to her/him about? What if she /he says they have no time to talk to me or that they cant really do that for legal issues etc? I am sure the same guy will not be there anyway.

I am a complete wreck right now and I am sure I will be whenever i confront the pharmacist if I do, will that person understand?

Thanks again.
I'm not sure I would confront the pharmacist that is an admission of guilt and the DA is gonna run with it and the Pharmacist knows he has to report it.  As a customer you don't know that but when it catches up to you say nothing let them cuff you and keep your mouth shut and ask for a lawyer,  Be prepared mentally for the worst (JAIL)  but keep your mouth shut say I want an attorney let him help persuade the DA for a lower charge
say nothing? So when they come to my house and ask me if i have anything to do with that name forged, or anything, I say "I know nothing, I want a lawyer" or i say "I need a lawyer" My point it, do I deny it first then tell them my lawyer will talk for me?

I don't understand any of this, when the police is at my door, what do I say exactly?
I think that if the pharmacist was on to you, they would have called the police and arrested you right there.  I dont think they would have filled the script and given it to you.  Dont worry about anything until it happens. theres nothing u can do anyway.  Its done.  Dont do it again. dont admit anything if the cops show up.  pray  good luck
its good your thinking this threw when u make contact just be normal officer is gonna say where did u get this?  I WANT AN ATTORNEY, they will play with your head and say we know life is tough its ok just tell us what u did , make it right ZIP IT ZIP IT that way your lawyer can help figure out you defense.  You could go to jail for 8 years

Veilo that was not a good play
You bring up a good point about not arresting me on the spot, they did charge me around $10 cheaper this time though, I found that to be strange. But maybe he needed to confirm with the MD to make sure? and that's why he let me go with the purchase?

There is no possible way I can do this again, this situation is not for me and I just want everything to go back to normal already. I can afford to make my family go through this after almost losing me with Cancer and helping me pay treatments etc, it is just too damn much for me to handle!!

As you can see, I am refreshing this thread scared ********! Thanks for all the replies.
I can't afford****
do you think u have a problem with drugs?  It sounds like you are making life unmanageable because of them. It will only get worse if you continue to use.
"do you think u have a problem with drugs?" not at all. Like I said, I only did this stupidity because I've been feeling so down due to Cancer treatment and I just needed a boost for now. I don't feel I am addicted, in fact, most of the times I didn't even take more than half of the jar, ended up dispensing the rest due to guilt, paranoia and just realizing I was doing the wrong thing. But then, 2 weeks later, I would be super down and fatigued again so I would commit the crime again! I don't know if that is an addiction really, I've never been big on drinking or "being high" except for now that I've felt I really need this substance in order to somewhat, get back on track and with an active life once again.
ok, only u can answer the question.
What is it that you are taking?
Thanks soberfrank!! This situation is horrible, have never felt like this in my entire life, I am sitting here asking myself "DO I REALLY HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM OR NOT" and this is just humiliating.

I am not ready to face this problem right now, so many things in my life, studies, work, my financial problem and most important of all, my family. What a shame!!
"What is it that you are taking? " I was forging scripts for Adderall (adderrall) 30mg
i am a drug addict, and i need to tell you that theres nothing to be ashamed of as far as what youve done.  If you do get arrested, a judge will probably order you to some kind of treatment for it.  I work at a rehab center that deals with people with charges all day.  Its ok.  The sentence you wrote earlier "i felt i needed this substance........" is another red flag,  There are other recovering addicts in the room right now discussing this.  You are not alone. were here if you need us
Should I find a lawyer before they hit me with it?
How much can a lawyer cost me in total for something like this?
Will my insurance drop me/????
Go see a lawyer NO they don't have to arrest you on the spot but sometimes it happens.Why did you not talk to your oncologist about getting you something for energy instead of forging perscriptions in my opinion that is a problem .
".Why did you not talk to your oncologist..." Cause he always tells me to do exercise and that it will go away. I do exercise and I am still down and since I had the blanks, I thought it was an option.

I am devastated, I cant imagine myself in this position at this point in my life!! :(
I understand you fear with your ins .My son has been cancer free for three years today and we still do CTs and oncologist apt every  6 months and if we did not have our ins I dont know what would happen
Anytime we seek to enhance our mood or look for something outside ourselves to make us feel better it is a problem. I am not saying you are an addict, only you can make that call but you are looking to escape from a feeling or a mood and that should be a concern.

If you google search you will sites that answer legal questions for a small fee. You may want to speak to someone (a professional) to put your mind at ease.

Please take Avis' advise and talk with your oncologist. Best of luck and let us know how you are.
"...to put your mind at ease. " YES, I need to do this, I can't live like this, this happened no more than a day ago and I can't stop looking out the window and I am a wreck, it is pretty noticeable at home already.

I am looking for legal help but can't seem to find the right source.

Thanks for the replies.
Sometimes they need your id just as a procedure  Every pharmacy has its own thing.. sometimes hwen you pick up a certain medication and its someone elses name they usually ask for ID if you say its not for yourself.  DOesnt mean they are on to you, but they need it on file in case the "real person" says hey who has my perscription.  Get it?  I know tons of people who forge perscriptions by giving wrong names and wrong date of births, but the doctor writes them out to the person.  so I dont know if the dr gets in trouble of if you get in trouble for picking it up for that person.  

I have no clue.  but just be careful, and try not to do it again.  I think they may check with the D, and do you forge them because you dont have insurance ? THousands of people do that because they dont have money for meds that they need.  so you'll be ok, just try and put it behind you and just research and be prepared for the worst, which I think wont even happen, but may.  Take care
"...and do you forge them because you dont have insurance ? " I do have insurance but I don't have the condition, I just use this medication to give me a boost since chemo and radiation still has me down and it just makes it easier for me to get up and have a productive day. I never bothered to go to my MD and see if I could get this medication prescribed, why not? I guess cause it goes to show, that I am one risky fukken idiot!!!

I see what you mean about the ID but it has never happened before, ever. Not even the times when I went to pick up other sched.II for some family member in the past. I guess this one guy is strict about it?

I am going through all the possibilities in my head and I just cant leave this behind.
I think you are ok, if they knew it was a forged prescription, first of all they wouldnt have given you the meds and the police would have been at the pharmacy waiting on you to pick it up. I just wouldnt do it again, I think you may have learned your lesson. go to you doctor again and discuss something else for energy if exercise doesnt seem to help. good luck
thank you demon, I think that is pretty accurate as well. In fact, I was waiting in the car and I remember doing things without thinking like opening the car door and turning on/off the lights, for no reason. That, was all the effects of pure and lovely UNCONTROLLED FEAR. I then saw no police cars so I went in and picked up the meds. anyway.

I still think I am pretty much fukked since the pharmacist rather waits to verify such "fake prescription" in order to mess me over.
what state do you live in ?
Did the pharmacy fill the prescription and you left with the meds?   They ask for  your ID..   so your pharmacy never had your DOB, address, insurance  or any other accurate info...  or what they did have was fake and now they have the "real" info???   99% of the time   the pharmacy will call the police while you are in the store......   they are culpable (liability) if something happens to you i.e. medically from what they know to be a forged prescription, (and they knowingly allow you to leave with illegal gotten drugs)  so this doesn't make a lot of sense........    With Chemo and Radiation your scripts are too many to count......   did you go to a different drug store for the meds to treat you??  I have been thru the cancer treatment with my daughter......  she was only 23   and   they gave her meds,  diet info,  vitamins, antibiotics,  you name it,  to make her life just a bit easier  because the combo of chemo and radiation is hell to say the least....

Take a deep breath.....    and call your oncologist.  He/she can legally prescribe meds to help the lethargic feeling of chemo,  just as with the nausea..    I wouldn't go into the pharmacy story with your doc because I doubt anything is going to happen from that,  but if you are not an addict and just need some relief from your treatment....  your oncologist will and can  help you.
I agree with LateAugust. No way that pharmacy will let you walk out with a medication they even suspect is not yours. No way in he!! they will let you walk out with that. Calm down and count yourself lucky you got away with it again. Good luck to you!
LateAugust: the prescriptions I was forging were with a fake name/address/dob/phone# already entered on their database, I made up this personal info 2 years ago and everytime they asked me this personal info, I said it from the top of my head with no hesitation. This time, the pharmacist took a bit longer staring at the prescription, obviously after he asked my DOB and me answering it correctly, and then he asked for my ID, which has never happened before. I first thought of doing the Simpsons bit "yeah, it's in my car *brrooom*" but then just decided to hand it to him. I've also gotten medication from this store before, but just once. The other 3 were at another location, which at the time was closed.

This account has nothing to do with my actual real account, with my actual name and personal info, which is where I got the medications for Cancer along with the usage of my insurance etc..

There is no point calling my Oncologist now since he is somewhat of an assjhole and he wont prescribe anything for me to make me feel better, he will just say "Do excercise and go out more often", in a mockery tone. I can't change Oncologists at this point since I have been too long with him. Besides the fact that he is a major dikk, I trust him and I like him.

avisg: I am from South Florida.

mjones: this is something else that may have my hopes up. I even walked back to the store earlier than the 15 minutes they said my meds will be ready, so I even walked around in front of them for about 5 minutes, looking around and all, posing for the camera and smiling at the cashier as I signed my horrid signature.
felony in most states if u r caught...hopefully u wont be..in the meantime..i would attend some meetings..get clean...and try  to figure out what on earth led me to sumpin so dangerous...u need to do some serious reflection...life is too short to spend it in jail
worried878: Oh yes, after the sleepless night I had last night, I have much reflection to go through. Thanks for your sincere words of advice!
Worried is very right plz check out some meetings most non addicted people do not forge scripts .This is not an accusation it just tends to happen that way ...goood luck let us know how you are doing
Like I said, I don't plan to do this again since I don't have more prescriptions left. I've learned my lesson. I just hope I don't get busted, I am not ready to deal with that.
I would take the advice of many of the people on here and keep quiet regardless of who shows up or calls. Most people don't realize that Adderall (adderrall) is scheduled along with cocaine and most every other heavy weight prescription drug in schedule II. That's not something to start getting cute with by "coming clean" to the pharmacist. What if he didn't even suspect it was forged? Going back and clearing the air is just an admission of guilt. I'd keep my mouth shut, give no statements, and if someone shows up trying to scare you, nicely refer them to your attorney.
What makes you believe the pharmacist is suspicious. You maybe overreacting having a panic attack. Asking for ID on a controlled RX is normal for a lot of pharmacies. I can not see you admitting guilt to the pharmacist as a way for mercy. Maybe that would work. Doctors will and can have the clout do that sort of influence. Pharmacist are in different shoes I would think he would turn you in if he does not know and you tell him. Think carefully before you act. Take some time. So sorry to hear this, your scared and I know what the feeling is like.
Many thanks to the last two replies.

That is my plan, to keep my mouth shut and just leave this stupid situation behind, all this garbage it is just not for me!

I will keep you posted on my situation. I've anonymously contacted an attorney which is an expert on these type of things and told him my story just in case.
"What makes you believe the pharmacist is suspicious." Taking some time with my ID and staring too long at the prescription. All the info was correct, as always, but he might have recognized that was not the doc's handwriting or, I don't know. It would have been too risky for him to call the cops on me at the spot since all the info was right, as well as I answered the info correctly. I am still freaking out and just nervous. I managed to calm down and forget about it all Sunday but I'm at it again.
what did the lawyer say?
there is a new law where they have to have that info on the script. if you didn't write it on there yourself, then they have to write it on there. i work in a pharmacy and i can promise you the cops would have been there to arrest you if you'd been 'busted'

just thank god you didn't get caught and don't ever do it again.
oh and another suggestion...if you still have the adderall (adderrall), i'd get rid of it. first of all, it's evidence on the off chance the cops DO come knocking...and second...it wasn't prescribed to you so you shouldn't have it anyway.
muncher: they do write the DOB on the script, what is your point? Read my prior reply. And evidence is long gone. Thanks for the reply and suggestion.

dominosarah: to call him if anything, no details whatsoever, just to call him.
my point is, having not read EVERY single one of the 40 responses....that if they thought it was fake you would have known it by know. i'm sorry if that wasn't clear enough in my first response. my second point was that you should get rid of it if you still have it...and i've already described the reasons why. i'm sorry if that wasn't clear enough in my first response as well.
Yeah, I got that, but just the fact you said they write the DOB on the script. Like I said, I got rid of them that same night.

Thanks again for your reply.
Hey I hope you've managed to calm ur nreves a bit! I've been following ur thread since you've posted and I think it should be pretty encouraging to u that so many ppl were concerned enough to reply and talk you through this EVERY 1 seems to want to help you! I agree w/ most that if you were going to get caught it would have been on the spot or for sure by now! I had the same experience only mine were for oc 40's and we filled a few out got the script but we returned to the same pharmacy to refill when it was due and when we went it we could tell the pharmacist was just acting "different" and had picked up the phone so we took off!! Thank god we passed a cruiser w. lights blaring heading toward the pharmacy!! Thank god we used fake name!! But ur instincts are usually right on so smthin was probably "off" but you got away w/ it LESSON LEARNED!! you'd be locked up by now....
Thank you daisy and sorry to hear you were also in that horrible situation.

Another important thing you pointed out is the concern because just like you and I, I am sure there is at least more than one reader that is or has been or is planning to be in this situation and let me tell you, just as it has been said many times before all over the internet, DO NOT DO IT!

I am being honest and sincere with every detail on this thread so that in the future, if anyone shares this situation, they can relate to it and perhaps learn something form it.

Cheers...for now *bites nails*
I am a CPhT [Certified Pharmacy Technician] even though I no longer work in the pharma field. You're being honest with us right now, and that is commendable. However, you do need to be honest with the pharmacy staff as well.

The pharmacy staff [whether it be the technicians or actual pharmacist] requested your ID because they're onto what you're doing. Once they receive and write down all your information your ID provides them with, they contact the FDEA and begin the process of an investigation. They will not automatically just lock you up like you see on TV shows or reality shows that are ridiculous. Investigations take anywhere from 72-96 hours, or a little more given the advancements, etc. of the situation.

I will say this... Going to the pharmacy and apologizing will not get you out of trouble for your actions, unfortunately. I know these statements I've made to you will probably upset you, but you deserve and NEED to hear the truth about the matter right now. You have to understand that you're not the one and only person that has ever done this in their lifetime, so please try not to beat yourself up over this. Yes, what's done was wrong - but - what's done is now done. You can only move on and above this from here on out.

Forging a prescription doesn't always end up with jail time. However, it all depends on the amount of "fake" scripts were written. There was one gentleman who came into the pharmacy before and had filled out four different scripts for adderall (adderrall) [all on different months, obviously] and he never knew that we were onto him. ANY and ALL scripts for c3 drugs [narcotics] are called in to the prescribing doctor to inquire as to whether or not they wrote out for the script. We were expecting the man to come in on the 13th of that month [because he had been doing so the past months on the 13th, for 30 pills of Adderall (adderrall)] and he never showed up. Instead, the next day we just had the police go over to his residence to pick him up. He spent the day in jail, and was released until his court date. I had to be there on the court date, and this man had to attend meeting, etc. but went to jail for 90 days.

I hope this answered some of your questions. Once again, I know this may not be what you wish to hear right now, but I think it would help for you to hear the truth rather than just what people think will or will not happen. You seem remorseful and it seems as though you know what you did was wrong. You can only push yourself up out of the hole, don't go down any further. Please stay here on the forums and keep us all posted, and know that we're all here for you!
Also.. Any and all prescriptions are scanned when they come into the pharmacy to be filled whether they're a controlled, narcotic or not drug. This doctor, I'm positive, has written scripts before and has had his/her patients who go to the same pharmacy you're going to right now - Therefore, his/her old scripts from different patients ARE on file for the rest of time, and they'll be able to see what the handwriting looks like. Trust me... If they see ANYTHING that looks suspicious, they call the FDEA.

Another thing you have to keep in mind is that this doctor has already been called whether they were suspicious of your actions or not. ANY and all controlled substances, narcotics are called by the technicians [I used to do this as well when I worked at the pharmacy] and would ask either the nurse, the actual PCP [doctor] or someone who has access to your files [because the doctors ALWAYS make scans of the scripts they give to their patients] so... You might want to take action now.
Not true at all. Whether the techs and/or pharmacists know that the script i forged doesn't mean they will not give them the script. If there's an ongoing investigation taking place with something like this, the pharmacy will still hand over the prescription.

You know why...?

...because when the "patient" receives the medication and has it within their belonging and signs for the medicine, pays for it, walks it out of the premises... The court, judge and lawyers are able to get the "patient" for illegally purchasing of controlled and/or narcotic substances/drugs, which is a far heavier weight to carry.

I seriously wish you [the original poster] the best of luck with all of this.
Thanks for the valuable information. At this point, I am just waiting to get a visit from authorities and just kind of ready to confront this reality. I even saved that attorney's phone number on my cellphone just in case I need it (hopefully not).

Will keep you all posted on this horrible, horrible situation.
Okay..
hey just remember that stress alone is the sulotion to nothing! You made your mistakes already and can not go back to the day that you made this one. I think prob everyone or atleast speaking for myself here, have at some point during there using days did something that they just knew they were gona be arrested for, just waiting on the cops to come, and well the outcome is already today what it is going to be tomorrow and days to come. What I am really saying is that if you are in a place to were your mistakes have alraedy been made, you have considered your options, and you make an adult choose as to what you are willing and able to do about it, just move on and dont live in the past  untill and unless it again becomes the present. I see your worse problem being the fact that even after doing something that clearly only an addict would do, and you are not willing to accept the facts of your actions and see that you DO CERTAINLY have a problem with drugs. If DRUGS cause you PROBLEMS that would mean to a logical person that YOU DO HAVE A DRUG POBLEM, I mean you were not copying coupons off on a copy mechine , you were forging prescribtions for drugs....hummmmm
I was afraid to say that myself here on this post, but glad someone else did it for me. I agree with every last word you posted here. As always Lee, such a beautiful mind. I miss talking with you so much, and hope you're doing well.

Onto what Lee stated...

It does seem like there are truly two or three issues here, where number one.. You're forging scripts and unable to say as to whether or not you're addicted. And the second issue at hand being the forging issue all together. Have you given this any thought? PLEASE don't think we're attacking you, because Lee and I have been on the forums where other members have confronted us with what we didn't want to hear and/or tell ourselves. We're only here to help you face things.
not at all attacking you, that kind of stuff has NO place here, just wanting to bring a little light to what if nothing else atleast has major resemblances to a drug problem, and hey i have been wrong alot to! I just dont understan, if forging something to get drugs is NOT a drug problem, what kind of problem would it be?
I totally agree with you, and I know that neither of us are attempting to attack anyone. But I'm just glad someone else said it because I was afraid to say it in the first place. Like I said veilofmaya.. Please keep posting to all of us here and let us know how everything pans out for you!
I have followed this thread from the beginning.  My thoughts on this is it is a done deal.  The scripts were forged and whatever happens now will happen.  Nothing can be done about that.  My concern is how can we help you with getting off the Adderal so you dont have to rely on a med to feel good.  We are here for you.....sara
Well, what can I say, I am devastated and it is very hard for me to face this, regardless of what I said on my prior posts. I know I come off as a druggie but I have been nothing but great until now, until I got into this, my family wont believe it. I guess I do have a drug problem and this is a great way for me to realize it once and for all. Everything happens for a reason and I cant wait to find out what that reason is. Like I just said, I am devastated and I am an emotional wreck right now. Not much for me to say.
Of course you are a emotional wreck and rightfully so.  You will be okay no matter what happens with this.  I know that is hard to fathom right now but you will be.  Have you thought about going to a counselor?  You have overcome some major obstacles with your cancer and all.  You are a good person just down on your luck right now.......There is always hope........sara
I can understand your thinking after the CHEMO, that stimulants will get you through the day. If they worked in doing so, then present this to your doctor. Tell him you tried some from your brother and they where help full. Perhaps the doctor will know and understand your need to function to take care of yourself work etc. MAybe he will prescribe Adderal or something else to help. Your needs may get treated and your doctor may find it acceptable to use. But do keep your mind open that it could be a problem and be care full. I understand and accept your need for them at face value. I am sorry some from the board is/are not supporting your need for the Adderal as possibly legit. Usually the "two" who always report those type posts to the moderator and they then get a warning for having an opinion, for not supporting you and/or for arguing your needs.
Just know that we're all here for you no matter what. Like Sara said, what's done is done and what we can focus on now is getting you away from anything that you feel the need to turn to in order to get your energy levels back up. It can be done without the assistance of any other medications, even after chemo. I know because of a family member who was right where you are [minus the forged scripts] when it came to needing and wanting more energy after radiation and chemo. It can be done, just have a little faith in the process as well as yourself.

Smile!
Will be ok? Well, I will live through it but now no job will want to hire me because of this "drug record", my insurance will most likely drop me, I will have to spend at least $10,000, my school wont want to admit me anymore or give me financial aid due to this drug record. I think this will scar me for life.
Lets just hope and pray that nothing will happen.
adderal is a narcotic, anytime someone picks up a narcotic at a pharmacy they must show id
i am sorry you are going through all this, i went through chemo a few years ago, i was in so much pain there are no words for the amount of mental and physical pain i went through, i had to stop treatment because i became depressed, the chemo made me feel like i was dying, and to be honest i wanted to die
so i can see how something like that can make you turn to drugs, now an addiction has started, whatever the cause of our addiction we must remmeber that without treatment it will not go away, just like your cancer
i suggest you have a long talk with your doctor, they are now giving chemo patients vyvacn (sp) which is a narcotic speed like the adderal but its a long acting drug, i thought about taking this for energy a while back, and ask the forum doctors for advice, it may help to go over to the addictions forum and contact dr. j, he was caught diverting meds from patients, he will have  guidence on what you should do about prescription fraud, he is a medical professional but also shares with the public what its like to become addicted, you can also contact him off the forum on youtube, i strongly disagree with him on one topic,(suboxone)  but for everything else he is dead on! give it a try
Great tip, I will contact him immediately.

As you all can see, I am still checking this thread for any info. You guys are the only ones that know about this problem I am in, no one else.

I'd take a deep breath and calm down a bit...it sounds like they may have you..I said MAY have you..I'd contact a lawyer and be ready with one just in case.  Get rid of any trace of drugs in your house. Contact a local rehab unit and if nothing else get literature from several of them, so if you do go to court your lawyer can explain that you have a problem and you are actively seeking help...

On the other hand..it could be that the pharmacist took down the info and is waiting for you to return DO NOT RETURN to this pharmacy.

But most of all...calm down...if you approach this right with the authorities you won;t do any jail time, probably some probation, community service, or ordered to rehab...your chances are much better if you look into rehab yourself.

good luck

Jim
I agree about looking into rehab, that is a good idea. For now you just have to be as calm as possible. I would think if they had you they would have come by now, i know it was the holiday, however cops and detectives still work, and i highly doubt they would have over looked it this long.
I was thing about something like provigal I belive that works for energy as well
Beargizmo: I am sure "approach it right with authorities" means something like, not run from the guys or not hit them or not curse at them? I am the type of person that is capable of offering them something to drink as they come to arrest me. If anything happens, I will be 100% honest because I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if I lie.

I will look into rehab (at least get something from them as proof to authorities that I am doing something about it) in spite the fact that I keep telling myself I do not have a drug problem, but this thread is making me realize that I do. As someone said "if drugs are bringing you problems, then you have a drug problem". That makes a lot of sense!

Thanks for your words!

leeisgettingclean: I highly doubt time frame has to do anything with it since they might be waiting for the beginning of next month to see if I do it again in order to take action on the situation. Even though I wont, they will still do something about it if that is the case. Thanks for the reply.

avisg: I am looking it up, thanks!

You may just go into rehab as proof for the authorities and come out well.....stranger things have happened.....
oh sorry it was provigal i asked the doctor about, but if you are sick and going through chemo, sometimes we might have to consider taking something during times of illness
i never tried this med., was worried because it was a class iv narcotic, i was tired from another condition, and at the time i did not think it was worth the risk, speedy meds have a negative affect on me for some reason, even meds like welbutrin that are not narcotic
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Addiction/provigil/show/984842
Thanks again.
i just read this whole post.  So...how did everything work out??

Hope all is well.....
99% of the time when u leave the pharmacy you have committed the sin and got away with it.  If you have insurance and do it with your real info there's a chance your insurance company can call the doctor to verify the script.  I've abused for the last two years, and stopped in June.  I've relapsed a few times, and it's not fun when I do. I used suboxone which worked 4 me, but it's a temporary crutch that will not last forever.  I highly suggest God, therapist, and a good supporting family/friends...If you KNOW your going to be busted with a fake script I highly suggest calling the DOC or going there and explaining this problem u have, really u have nothing to loose at this point...If you wrote a few (1-5) scripts and get busted with NO criminal background you will be submitted to rehab, community service, prob, etc....You could go 2 jail, but the DEA/JUDGE/DA want people who have intent to sell also the doctor could bail u out if your fortunate...Be safe, these pills are all junk, and reality is in a far distance when your on them....j
Well...I've read through this entire thread and am wondering if you are feeling better (ie no knock on your door) or if you've had to pay the piper?
(Anyone...has any of you heard from veilofmaya since then? Just wanting to know if she is okay.)

Write us back and let everyone know you are okay.
hang in there lady,
Greebs
Worried,
  You've gotten some good advice here, and I applaud you for wanting to do the right thing. However, the right thing morally & legally are two different things in your case. . .Like someone else here suggested, they probably would have already called the police if they knew at this point. Make no mistake, if you keep doing it they WILL catch you.

I would NOT under ANY circumstance go to them (pharmacy or police) and admit ANYTHING. If you do, you are doing a disservice to yourself. Yes I know you want to do what's right, and you can by stopping. But the legal system DOESN'T care what or how you feel. If a detective was to show up at your house, I would admit to NOTHING. If they want to question you further, PLEASE, PLEASE, use your right to a lawyer.

I am giving you this advice based on my own experience. What's done is done. You made a mistake, everyone does at some point in their life. You HAVE done the right thing by stopping, going to jail does not help your cause morally. . .If you need any more advice, or have questions, please email me at ***@****.
I have not read my own post but I am sure how ridiculous it will now look to me.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the advice at the moment.

Anyone who is interested on doing this or knows someone who does it, I strongly advice you to stay away from it. You will eventually pay the consequences, one way or another. Besides that, it will scar you for life.
Don't dare go to the pharmacist! These people telling you to go to the pharmacist are CRAZY!! The only reason you have regret is because you used your ID, not because you feel bad about what you did. The pharmacist will have no sympathy for you because your actions only make him look bad. He's not gonna feel sorry for you because your scared knowing you screwed up. Just leave it alone an never go back! If he suspected forgery than he wouldn't have filled the script. The pharmacist isn't gonna report you after the fact because it was his job to verify before the fact. Your seriously over reacting. Your gonna be fine!
You replied to a thread that is from 2009.