Addiction? Cough med.
Hi, I am concerned about withdrawal from Robitussin cough med.  What can I expect as withdrawal symptoms?
depends on how much you have been taking and for how long...i have been on coriciden cough and cold 2-3 boxes(32-48pills) a day for 6 yrs ive been trying to stop. when i do manage to i feel tired and worn out, dizziness, headache, and sleep patterns are out of wack....nothing that cant be handled and should go away after a  few days depending like i said on how much you've been taking and for how long.
If it has codeine in it nd you have been doing it for a while you will experience some withdrawal but because codeine is one of the weakest of all the opiate pain meds the withdrawal shouldn't be to bad at all prob some fatigue and chills like having a mild flu but everyone is different when it comes to this so it could be worse it could be better
theres no codiene in it...pamala probably takes it for the dextromathorphan in it.
Are you sure there is no codeine there are a few different kinds of robotussin my fiancĂ© just actually got well and was taking some and it did have codeine in it cause it was prescription robotussin  If there is no codeine then it should not be a big problem and there should be no withdrawal
i guess if it was prescription then it probably would have codiene if its otc then no and if its taken for medicinal purposes as recommended there wouldnt b any withdrawls but if it's being taken recreationaly for the dex because it makes u "trip" then there are some withdrawl symptoms. it is not physically addicting so to say but very mentally addicting as ive done it the better part of 6yrs. and am currently trying to stop...