Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Addiction to suboxone, klonipin(klonopin), neurontin,....

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

hi im 25 yrs old and have been on sub. for 5 yrs. i have lowered to 2-4 mg.a day. Also I have been on benzo's for about the same length of time right now i take 1mg. 3x day. But i really take them like 20-25 pills a day when i get the prescription. I harly feel them at all, at first i could take 2-3 and be blinded. So i run out pretty quick after that i take 1 when i have an attack or extreme anxiety. If i go more than 4 days w/o any my chest starts to hurt. Every time i get my presciption i say that im going to take them right and dose myself down. Do you think that since i don't need them everyday that it would be easier than someone who takes x amount everyday? Im doing good dosing myself off the suboxone but this is sooo much harder b/c i literally count down the days til i get a refill. So I can get a little buzz. Also i really don't need neurontin but a doc. put me on it 4 back pain and i take 2-3 800 mg. a day. I want to quit these also but it's not my 1st concern b/c there not narcotic. Other than that i smoke fake weed couple times a week but i've been very sick with the flu or something so i have'nt smoked it. I don't plan on buying anymore either b/c i've read and heard some very bad things about it, it's called K2 or senerity. Has anyone heard of side effects from it? I really just want to feel normal w/o drugs. This sounds like alot but 5-8 years ago i was very bad off and im 70% better now but i want to be 100 for me and my family

Are you taking 20-25 benzos a day? If so, that is very, very dangerous. And 5 years on Suboxone is a long time as well. The side effects from K2 are death. They are trying to get the stuff off the market.

Brit, I am looking at you at 25 years old and it breaks my heart. You need to get with your prescribing doctors and start tapering on those meds. The benzos NEED to be tapered. The withdrawal from the Suboxone will be intense if you don't taper down as far as you can.

We can support you through this but the tapers themselves have to come from your doctor(s).
Yeah i do that's my drug of choice since i can't feel the sub. i like benzos. Lately i have been using them more frequantely. I so want to get clean it's holding me down from everything and im sooo tired of it. But I need to be really strong, i live in small town that is known for drugs, when im away from this town im better.