Advice please ...
Hi this sound silly me asking . I'm on day 15 . Struggling with depression . As I've said before it scares me ( I've had history of it ) I walked out on my business ,had no choice . I have financial difficulty . Doctors want to put me on sickness benifits . Staying at my brothers. I have other family on the other side of the country wich I thought would go & visit& do me good although that fear of leaving frightens me for some reason ???????? I just can sit around at my brothers . They believe I should push & drive there as it will help ?? What does everyone think as I can't make my own decions I feel. Don't know if its anxiety as well . Last thing I started smoking again & I'm stressing I should quit. But my family are saying one thing at a time . Lost .....Thanks for listening ......
Hey sorry you are feeling down.I think a drive across the country sounds great.If you are up to it. You can always quit smoking.It won't kill you this week.Hang in there buddy
Thankyou
Your not alone there Bud..It seems to be part of Recovery!! I have a piece of paper here in front of me about PAWS..Although sometimes that does not happen right away..But we are all different are we not??
After a person becomes adjusted to a certain level of the drug/experience removal of it affects the emotional/biochemical balance that has been established..The person then has to readjust to living without the previous level of stimulation..It also has emotional and physiological aspect that are very difficult to endure..
I hope this helps..I am still dealing with this a bit in my 8 month..I sure do believe them when they push the exercise on here. I seem to be alot happier when I do push myself..It also helps built up the Chems in the brain that are unbalanced..Boy I wish I knew all of this Years ago. But it is good to go..Hang in you will get better...
Bless
If you can drive and you feel it is safe enough for you I would give it a shot.  I still drive around and play my music all hecka loud to get out of my head.  I hope this helps and congrats on 15 days! You can quit smoking when you feel up to it your family is right one step at a time Good luck!
Thanks everyone . God bless