Alchohol or Fioricet, which to quit first.
I am addicted to alchohol and fioricet. I drink about 3 glasses of wine in the late evening and take a fioricet in the morning for headaches (I get a daily headache with or without prior alchohol use). I want to quit both, but is that safe to go cold turkey on both. I stopped the alchohol two days ago, but felt shaky, dizzy, sweaty, nauseous and generally unwell, so I took a fioricet and that calmed it all down. Should I keep going without alchohol and deal with the fioricet later? I take only one tab a day, sometimes another in the afternoon if I get another headache, but that is maybe once a week. I can't seem to go more than 24 hours without the fioricet or I get a really intense headache.
Hi, You posted the same question an hour ago. Did you see those responses? Here is the link:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/Fioricet-withdrawl-and-alchohol/show/1386928

If you need help getting around the community, ask someone to guide you.