Alcohol
So i crave alcohol but dont get much of it at all maybe once a month. i see wines in my mothers cupboard and want to drink (i dont even like wine) I do crave the taste of beer though.
Im guessing this comes hand and hand with depression depressed bad for two years this craving started at christmas. I never had alcohol regulary in the past ie at the weekend. Would the fact that my father is a pioneer and my mother drinks maybe only twice a year have somereverse affect or something.?
Can this be stopped before getting alcohol and not being able to function without?

is there any info on early addiction signs
I would try and find a addiction specialist in your area and talk to them about it. You can look online and try to find someone. I would also recommend just praying and asking God to remove the obsession of alcohol. Prayer is the best medicine in my opinion, and I am a recovering alcoholic!
Korley gave some great advice. You also might post on the alcoholism forum http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/158
They might have some more insight too.
AA is also a good resource.