All I want to do is sleep. WHY?
For the last year and a half I have been very tired and want to lay down and sleep every time I get a chance.  I do smoke but am not sure that really has anything to do with it.  Most of the time I even prefer sleeping over fun activities.  I am 21 years old and I am attending college (I am only registered for 12 hrs).  I even get to bed at decent hours. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???
Well, you could be suffering from a mild depression, or you could be diabetic. Do you drink a lot of water that never quite quenches your thirst? Sounds like you should be examined right away by a health care professional.

Best to You,
Frank
Well all would prefer to do is lay around in my bed,I will get up dont get me wrong just rather stay in bed.I dont have a job but do take care of my 11 year old daughter.  me ?The only time I wanna get is if I have something really have something important to do.My fiance' is gone alot it really isnt much to do where I live just same ol same ol.What is wrong with
Hi Dawn,

Welcome. This post is 11 years old. It would be good if you started your own post and let us get to know you. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Post A Question" button. there is a lot of great support here and you don't have to feel alone.

Hope to see you....