Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Amino Acid Protocol

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Amino Acid Protocol

I am going through withdrawals.  I take 10mg of lexapro for anxiety.  I seem to remember that I shouldn't take some of the components in the Thomas recipe...does anyone know about this?  Or, since I'm on a low dose, would it still be okay?  Stomach problems and anxiety are the main problem right now.
If you look at the Amino Acid Protocol, the ones you can't take....say it next to them.
Thanks!  Glazed right over that somehow!  Have you tried the amino acid protocol?  Did you do them all?
I have tried it but no, I did not take all of them. I take I think about 8 of them and have found them VERY helpful. I chose the ones that I thought my body needs. I think its a personal decision on what you think you need.
If you would like to know what I take, I can send you a PM.
stay away from 5hpt and Ltryrosine and sam e  on lexapro