Amphetamine effects on sperm?
Hello, sorry for my bad english :-)  I have the following question. Is it true that amphetamine has no direct effect on the DNA  of sperm? Concretely: amphetamine COULD have influence on count of sperm but has NO direct influence on the INFORMATION of the DNA? I tried Amphetamin on a party and 49 Days later my wife got pregnant. Do I have to fear birth defects triggered by my "one-and-only" amphetamin use 49 Days ago? I think, if male Amph. use would lead to birth defects, the internet would be full of warnings and horror stories? As mentioned i tried it just one time, 49 days ago an my wife was (and is) "clear" and absolutely drug-free all the time. Thank you for your response and for calming down my fears :-)

Jack
jack ,
you should be fine if there are any issues it wont be from your one time amphetamine use .congrats on the baby enjoy this time and stop worrying .:)