Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Anger Can Kiss my A $$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good day!!!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Well today has been a good day for me finally! I have been dealing with the cravings pretty well, I expected that after 10 or so years, but the anger part had me by the throat! I still have it back in the gray matter but have gotten it under control much better the last day or two.

Tomorrow will be 30 days with no hydro!  And I could not have done it without all of you who gave me support and encouragement. Thank you so very much!!

Now if I can control the cravings and Anger issue I will be fine.
I felt so good today I just thought I would post and let everyone know I had such a good day,... instead of a vent.
Everyone, It will be better!
I am so happy to hear you are feeling better..The mental/emotional part will get better..I feel the same way..Congrats to you my friend!! You rock!!!
Congratulations on your clean time. Glad you had a good few days. I've been going through those ups and downs myself. Wish I could just feel normal and stay that way. All in good time I guess.
WOW...nice to read such a positive post...good for u...good day for all tomorrow perhaps!
Great job ! The anger part will slowly subside so they say as we are not used to feeling so we are super sensitive. I'll bet your tongue gets sore before you get it well managed though. I am having the same problem and anger has always been one of my short comings.
Good Luck and God bless