Another ?
After hearing about this suboxone stuff...it has left me wondering.  I work in the hospitality industry and so I do not have insurance.  How would it be possible to obtain suboxone?  Would I go to a clinic?  Call a physician?  Any info would help.  Thanks.  
go to suboxone.com there is info and a search for docs that can prescribe it. only so many are allowed and they can only treat so many patients at a time. some insurances will cover it some won't and they want cash. it works for many so i would consider it, i personally have no insurance and no money so i can't do it myself.
AGH! the hospitality b.s. Yes, I know...I'm in the same boat there.  Here are my suggestions:
Attempt to start a UNION in your state so that they have to give you insurance.
Yeah right... it has been done though.
OR, if your as broke as I am, look around for health insurance in your state.  Most places have free or low cost insurance that you can get.
What state are you living in anyway?
You know I been wondering...can a licensed phsychatrist prescribe this also or have to be an addiction dr. I am just curious..I am not considering taking it, just was curious.

I do not want to take something I have to wean from again...but in the future if THIS time does not work again, I may give it some thinking.
I do have a therapist I see every 3 months for my anti anxiety meds, etc. I also plan on telling him of my addiction when I see him in March.

look around on this site, there might be something on there
http://www.floridacomparecare.gov/