Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Antabuse

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Antabuse

My husband is an alcoholic and everyday I have been giving him a 250 MG tablet disolved in water.  I watch him take it.  Last night he was arrested DUI.  I had given him the antabuse myself the night before.  He now tells me that he has  continually been drinking.  Why didn't the antabuse make him sick?  Could the antabuse of made his alcohol level higher when they tested him?
Avatar n tn
I have been on Antibuse for 2.5 years and am about to be released from ingestion of it. How long will it take for the antibuse to be out of my system?