Antidepressant & melatonin - Can you take together?
I am currently trying to taper off of Lortab after a failed C/T attempt and am having sleep issues. I was wondering if any of you know if you can take Wellbutrin and Melatonin at the same time. I took Wellbutrin for a Post-Traumatic Stress situation last year and then stopped once my depression was mostly over and then I started using it again about two weeks before I decided to quit the pills in the hopes that it would help the depression that i knew would happen. So I am taking it now and would like to try the melatonin for sleep.  I have the 3 mg time release capsules of melatonin. What dose should I  take to try and help me sleep? Anyone know? Thnx
No, you can't. I looked it up by googling it once, and you are not suppose to.
duh, it seems as though since I found this forum in my quest for sobriety and I have limited time on the computer b/c of 2 small kids, I have forgotten that their are other logical ways to find information i.e googling. See, this is a symptom of using the pills and what it does to your brain, or lack there of!!!. Thank you and I am sorry if I wasted space on here for those that really need it.
LOL....that's okay, I sent you a personal message....Try that one cuz it has lots of the info. that you are looking for.