Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Antidepressant & melatonin - Can you take together?
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Antidepressant & melatonin - Can you take together?

I am currently trying to taper off of Lortab after a failed C/T attempt and am having sleep issues. I was wondering if any of you know if you can take Wellbutrin and Melatonin at the same time. I took Wellbutrin for a Post-Traumatic Stress situation last year and then stopped once my depression was mostly over and then I started using it again about two weeks before I decided to quit the pills in the hopes that it would help the depression that i knew would happen. So I am taking it now and would like to try the melatonin for sleep.  I have the 3 mg time release capsules of melatonin. What dose should I  take to try and help me sleep? Anyone know? Thnx
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
No, you can't. I looked it up by googling it once, and you are not suppose to.
Blank
duh, it seems as though since I found this forum in my quest for sobriety and I have limited time on the computer b/c of 2 small kids, I have forgotten that their are other logical ways to find information i.e googling. See, this is a symptom of using the pills and what it does to your brain, or lack there of!!!. Thank you and I am sorry if I wasted space on here for those that really need it.
Blank
LOL....that's okay, I sent you a personal message....Try that one cuz it has lots of the info. that you are looking for.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...